Mg tournament question

lauram

Dormant account
Ok so we all have played the free tourneys and its 2 dollars to continue on for 25000 coins in loaded. Here is what i saw and cant figure out how this person has so many coins to play with. They have 79000 coins in play not win coins but coins to bet with. How is that possible if you can only buy in one at a time for 5 min for 25000 coins.

Ok so we all have played the free tourneys and its 2 dollars to continue on for 25000 coins in loaded. Here is what i saw and cant figure out how this person has so many coins to play with. They have 79000 coins in play not win coins but coins to bet with. How is that possible if you can only buy in one at a time for 5 min for 25000 coins.

This seems impossible:confused:

If there is only one continue, the MOST coins they can accumulate is 50000

79000 would require THREE continues & some play.

Maybe you mistook the WIN for the coins, although you seem sure you didn't.

That is why i was watching the screen i was in first with 242600 they had 112000 win coins and rebought so i was up 100k on them. As i watched their coins in play go to zero few seconds later they bought in. And started with that amount. I thought maybe there was a way to buy in 3 4 times at the start but i dont see how that is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back