MG Stats & random game play

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
First off hope all are getting a fair game :)

I have been playing on line for years, Only fruit machines, Did try poker for all of a few hands & but I think fruits I enjoy more, (may give another go on poker)

What I noticed only yesterday is that I checked my spins on stats (on micro gaming when playing, Some sites do not give an option) and quickly calculate them up, Only till I look at my wager they did not add up? Come to realize that after a few more numbers in the calculator that the free spins you get in the bonus round counts towards the stats, This may have been mentioned a few times but I have not seen
Only reason I say is because I have seen a few people mention that there total wager does not mach? I wonder is it because they have checked the spins before they have left the games as an easier way to calculate this way instead of play check,

I have had some real good runs in last week as a small roller, I did do a terrible reverse the other day and lost the lot but thats gambling for you,

Also with all theses new rules and max 10 spin auto ect than do you think that there should be a U.K rule about not letting you reverse? Or better still have your withdraw processed in a good time.

Any way, Happy spinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back