MG Stats error

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
What's wrong with this picture?

The large win is from a bonus round. Problem is, #3 win was cumulative of all spins, the #2 a few spins later, and the #1 a few spins after that, which finished up the bonus round.

Why can't MG just split up statistics? IE: Have a section for line wins, and another section for bonus rounds/free spins.

And no, these wins aren't for real money. :p

What's wrong with this picture?

The large win is from a bonus round. Problem is, #3 win was cumulative of all spins, the #2 a few spins later, and the #1 a few spins after that, which finished up the bonus round.

Why can't MG just split up statistics? IE: Have a section for line wins, and another section for bonus rounds/free spins.

And no, these wins aren't for real money. :p
I know, it never used to be that way. I think it started doing that when they implemented the Coins vs. Credits display option in all the games.

Cause?

I have a theory.

The bug happens with any game that allows the player to gamble the win (double or nothing). If the win is so great that the gamble is not allowed, the stats are "credited" twice. This ALWAYS happens with a Royal Flush in VP, and this is the kind of win where gambling is not allowed. I have not recently had an RF where the option to gamble was offered, so have not been able to verify this theory for VP by experimental results.
"FUN mode" should offer a way to investigate this. (cheaply:D).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back