MG random?

deepsky2

One more spin
Just curious about how random really works, yesterday playing Ruby Of The Nile I playing when I spun during spin 46.00 quickly showed up in my balance from 7.00 then disappeared and the spin was non winning , spun again and them won 39.00 but that amount showed before the the non winning amount can anyone explain this?

Normal play wasnt auto play.

yes had other games open but not in play

Could be a glitch.

MGS sends the result along with the reel stops. There was a glitch that when in a pick bonus round, it was possible to see the outcome by moving the mouse over the balance to see the division between cash and bonus. MGS patched this by preventing the display of this during a game. It is possible that when in tabbed mode, the glitch is back.

It happens in a few games, Cashapillar is another one, the balance updates with the result of the spin before the spin finishes showing. Some other games have a different glitch where it won't update your balance after each spin if you spin fast enough so sometimes it looks like you pay double and sometimes nothing. Doesn't have anything to do with the randomness though, just sometimes they mess up the order in which things are updated on the players screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back