MG Practice Mode - BUSTED!!

Enfants d'attention ! S'il vous plat ne pas accepter le bonbon de l'homme trange joue cette machine.

Thankfully, the teachers take a more robust approach, and cart them off back to the coach, or deeper into the bowels of the service station.

Believe me, it is no fun when you suddenly find yourself knee deep in about 100 French schoolkids who seem to have materialised "from nowhere" in the short time it has taken to get change for another tenner. Once, there were so many I cound not even GET INTO THE MACHINE AREA, as each machine had a dozen French kids sealing it off.

I am afraid it is Frutie emptying lessons they are after, not "bonbons". They say they just don't have machines like it at home, but see them "everywhere" when they come over here for "an educational visit".
We once had a load come to our school, so we improved each other's language skills in the playground. They went home swearing in English, while we could swear in French under our parent's and teacher's noses (excepting the French mistress of course!).
Pity I didn't do German though, could have prevented a German Trucker from playing for the "streak" on a Fruitie that doesn't have one. All he wanted was another batch of pound coins, but I had to decline his notes as they were Euros (would have had no problem if they were sterling though:rolleyes:)

euros are pretty, like canadian money.

what's inscribed on the reeded edge of the pound coins, if i may ask? is it "by the grace of god"?

DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Think that's Latin for "Insert in slot":D
LMFAO! :yahoo:

Hey, I just got one out of my pocket & it says 'NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSITT'

Sounds like the French version of a Disney film about a little clown fish...
But why the hell they can't write it in English beats me?

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back