MG new slots how were they for you?

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
Ok after my disaster on Treasure Island and not having Winbigs knowledge or patience to play through endless suckouts it was time to try the new slots.

First up,
The fat lady sings.
Another generic effort this and I did not get to see the feature so moved on after about 120 spins.

next,
Your lucky Day
Yes well it certainly was not my lucky day.
This slot apparently has 2 bonus rounds and a free spin feature.
I would love to tell you about them but after 250 spins I failed to hit any of them, hoh hum.

next,
Fearless Frederick
This looks like another generic effort but as much as I ttried to hit the feature I failed, another 120 spins of nothing, oh.

So I'm running out of money now and still have not seen any of the new game features after around 500 spins.
OK back to Your lucky Day, it has 3 different bonus rounds and I have invested most in this one.

Nearly 150 spins later I bust out, no bonus rounds, no Free spins.

"It's happening again John."

Thanks MG, super fun on your rigged fruity and new slots. :thumbsup:

OK you can't all have the same 50% payback garbage as me, tell me about the new slots and bonus rounds/features.

fearless frederick and the fat lady sings I found to be very boring and also hit 0 bonus features through about 250 spins each. However lucky day was fun and the features hit quick and often for me. After about 300 spins i hit 5 free spin features and 7 or 8 bonus features. Went from $25 to $200 in no time at all.

:cool:

fearless frederick and the fat lady sings I found to be very boring and also hit 0 bonus features through about 250 spins each. However lucky day was fun and the features hit quick and often for me. After about 300 spins i hit 5 free spin features and 7 or 8 bonus features. Went from $25 to $200 in no time at all.

:cool:

That is about One in every 25 spins over a sustained period.
I have not had 1 feature round in over 400 spins so you are either hot or your not or rather the software is.
I'm surprised you didn't win even more on that roll though but good on you anyway.:thumbsup:
I will give it another go sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back