Question MG: Most spins you have ever experienced between features?

I don't know if others experience the same, but whenever it takes over 400 plus spins to trigger the feature the payout is pathetic 80% of the time - around 20x bet or less.

I don't know if others experience the same, but whenever it takes over 400 plus spins to trigger the feature the payout is pathetic 80% of the time - around 20x bet or less.

Oh yeah. It never fails, the longer the it takes to trigger the free spins the worse the payout:(

1278 spins Avalon , a few others as well , so far this year has been the worst in my gambling career ever , 9 withdrawals all low , nothing compared with what has been deposited.

903 spins on Dead or Alive for me once but on the same session I'd had it 155 spins in,the 96 spins later,19 spins then 18spins...Still though 903 spins to get again seems a very long time!!

Just noticed this thread is about Mg games. For MG I'd say Hundreds of rounds on Adventure Palace for the feature before sometimes as many as 3-400 spins. Side note: I have never had free spins on Book of Ra by Novo...Brutal slot!

Last edited:
Over 1000 for Thunderstruck 2. Maybe 1200 or so
Over 1000 plenty of times for DOA but it normally recovers if you give it time.

If your still playing over 500 games without a feature and it comes it, I second the posters who say it pays rubbish most of the time. Conversely, the reverse is true, if the bonuses are coming in thick and fast normally the bonuses are all reasonable.

last night was really bad for MG features

645 for jurassic park
avalon II 1918 spins still no feature
509 for GoT
692 for fish party
537 for IM
490 for TsII

I was getting some ok base game hits hence why I stuck around for most of the games.

Looks like they did their friday night thing of turn down the rtp and make bonuses impossible

I remember that years ago I did over 14 hundreds spins at Gonzo's without never hitting the scatter on first reel (and consequently never hitting the feature of course).

I complained and I was told it was bad luck.

Sure thing :thumbsup:

I've had terrible luck on Avalon 2. About 1000 spins without a feature.
Reading through the thread, it seems I'm not the only one to make that many spins without a feature.

Some of my private notes I have made on certain slots:

Bust the Bank
Avalon II
Sterling Silver
Shoot!
For all of the above: the free games are too hard to get.

The following games are too high variance:
Lucky Witch (This one especially is very high variance.)
Immortal Romance
Thunderstruck II

Um at what point do you start asking questions lol?

I have went 2,854 spins on avalon 2 without a feature.

I have it now set on min bet because Im starting to find this very interesting.

Im also noting that I have not seen scatters on reels 1,3 and 4 for approx 900 spins.

My rtp is 92.4 during this time so that isnt terrible by any means and im not really down alot due to some good base game hits.

Just havin a quick browse of this thread, only the last few or so so haven't yet read everyone's posts but omg! I have never really counted the numbers, but I can recall so many occasions on MG and others like Play'nGo that I can immediately think off from thr top of my head when though I was keeping score, I knew I had defs hit autoplayx10 or whatevs like twenty more times than usual or had ever needed to in the past before hitting a feature round or still no luck and balance disappears before my eyes can comprehend it LOL

But! I am so curious... Any of the culprit games, those games where you have gotten into 3/4/5+hundreds of spins before finally hitting that bonus game round, any stick out as having been complete dud rounds with little/no wins?! OR is there a game that sticks out in anyone's memory when the feature round has hit it big time and made it all worth the time and effort to get there?

I have a few that I go back to every so often now and then because of that... When I have the funds and patience to stick it out...It's like I forgive the game a bit and keep losing on it knowing that it ran super hot and hit big last time or once after a similar session, like you did once baby you can do it again LoL... Mermaids Millions and BDBA are two of my weaknesses...Jane Blonde and Loaded also are another two with a love/hate thing goin on for me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I find that if you get a bonus within 10 spins, the win is always very bad. I find if you go a serious amount of time, the returns are even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back