MG 35%

Why can you not open the ZIP?

Since all the simulations had the same number of spins, you can actually just take the average of each payout% to find the final payout% . This is done easy in Excel etc. I guess that it is close to the 95% we know this slot has, the total number of spins is 600*17300 ~10M spins, and this is enough to get very close to the actual payout%.

Edit: I am at work now, and this computer has MS office uninstalled, so I can not do it.

Zoozie
Not sure why or I would have calculated. Thanks again. If you do eventually run across the figure I would be interested but no big deal. You certainly go beyond the call of duty in enlightening the forum members,:thumbsup:

Nice work Zoozie.
Any chance you could do the same with Twister?
My first 300 spins yielded a 25% payout! on the run I have mentioned.
As I have said it was not one continuous session but something like 300+300+200 spins in 3 sessions
At 600 spins I was at about 44% and after hitting the feature and getting around 40*bet at about 700 spins my overall payout after 800 spins approx was around 55%.
I have not done the exact Maths but those figures will only be a couple of percent out either way.
What really grates is this is happening quite regularly and is ot a one off.

VWM I very much agree with what you are saying.
If I ever do ahve ahit or two that puts me nicely infront things will suddenly turn abrubtly and seems impossible to hit anything on any slot and returns suddenly drop to below 50% for long periods.
This is very much my experience anyway and I have played an awful lot of spins on MG slots.

I did try another MG low rolling as usual but my modest bankroll of 30 was wiped out on halloweenies at below 40% payout once more.

Rusty, from what I have read here twister is a lot like Ho Ho Ho or is the same slot just different skins on them and I can tell you that Ho Ho Ho has not been playing like it used to these last few months. It has gone completely Flat for me and I used to play it a lot. The last few sessions I have given up before ever seeing the free spins and I have gone over 300 spins in each one of those sessions. I used to not give up on Ho Ho Ho and I would hang in there but the last time I hung in there on that slot it just gave me a crappy return when it did hit and no retrigger like it used to so I am pretty much done playing low variance slots for awhile.

I agree with the posts here, it seems when the slots are hot they hit a lot and when they are cold they just stay cold for hundreds of spins. Last night on Moonshine I went 500+ spins without hitting the bottles with little if any decent hits in between, when it did hit, the "start free spins" was the first pick returning 0 coins. Talk about a cold session but I had been kicking it around the last few weeks so I can't complain much there. My point being it just doesn't seem all that random to me, it is like the dry spells have a pattern to them.

I am home again now. The total payout% for the simulation was 95.51%, which is a bit over the expected 95.05%.

Zoozie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back