Mfortune.co.uk question

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Found this site noticed they had free £5 no wagering/no deposit offer

Just randomly playing, and after while had balance of £70, noticed £68 was cashable, so have applied for bank transfer & sent ID.

But all seems a little too easy, has anyone took this offer before and not deposited and got paid. Usally sites require a deposit, plus fact had no wagering seems too good to be true.

Or am i missing something

I had a pleasant experience from mfortune around 18 months ago.

Like you I received a deposit bonus and ran it up quickly and noticed in the cashier that a good chunk of it I was able to withdraw. After confirmation with support I sent my docs in and received the winnings via bank transfer (around £75 I think) in three working days

M fortune normally put a ceiling on what you can cash out from a non deposit bonus. I believe it's 50 pound but you should be able to see on their web site.

That's good. I am afraid that most feedback is not fantastic about them. do a search on here and Google complaints. I do hope you get your money ok . Hopefully you will.

Found this site noticed they had free £5 no wagering/no deposit offer

Just randomly playing, and after while had balance of £70, noticed £68 was cashable, so have applied for bank transfer & sent ID.

But all seems a little too easy, has anyone took this offer before and not deposited and got paid. Usally sites require a deposit, plus fact had no wagering seems too good to be true.

Or am i missing something

I recall some 6 months ago or so finding the offer from MFortune so I signed up. If I recall correctly I made a withdrawal of £80 from the winnings and it was paid without much fuss.
I do feel guilty about not revisiting one night stands when I got so much out of it :D

Starting to think this site is a rogue.

Still pending my withdrawal, keep sending generic takes 3/4 working days e-mail, so i request a call back and she says cause it's a no deposit withdrawal can take upto 7 days. Then says it will be processed likely monday, but i should send in proof of address and screenshot of my paypal(i made a deposit after withdrawal), but i said why should i it's a bank transfer withdrawal.

I had already sent in photo ID which was approved. Just feels like they stalling.

Starting to think this site is a rogue.

Still pending my withdrawal, keep sending generic takes 3/4 working days e-mail, so i request a call back and she says cause it's a no deposit withdrawal can take upto 7 days. Then says it will be processed likely monday, but i should send in proof of address and screenshot of my paypal(i made a deposit after withdrawal), but i said why should i it's a bank transfer withdrawal.

I had already sent in photo ID which was approved. Just feels like they stalling.

I have looked into my transactions with MFortune. I actually won £48 from their no deposit bonus. I requested the withdrawal on 02/06/2015 and after verifying my details £48 hit my account on- 10 Jun 2015 Bank credit IN TOUCH GAMES LTD Bank credit IN TOUCH GAMES LTD £48.00.

Nothing rogue about that. If you are required to spend a little time and effort in order to get that money then consider how many hours working after tax you need to put in in order to earn that money :)

I have looked into my transactions with MFortune. I actually won £48 from their no deposit bonus. I requested the withdrawal on 02/06/2015 and after verifying my details £48 hit my account on- 10 Jun 2015 Bank credit IN TOUCH GAMES LTD Bank credit IN TOUCH GAMES LTD £48.00.

Nothing rogue about that. If you are required to spend a little time and effort in order to get that money then consider how many hours working after tax you need to put in in order to earn that money :)

Hope you're right, tomorrow we shall see, they verified the other documents i sent.

Just i find the pending period ridiculous.

Called them today, said the new documents i had sent only arrived sunday, so it's 7 working days from now for it to be processed. Even though was told otherwise. This company is a joke.

Hi,
Mfortune put a £4 bonus so I played off @ 60p per spin then built a small bank roll of £95 then withdrew last Friday eve, was pending till early hours this morning, just been approved so should be in bank account tomorrow.
I have a PayPal option, but I never deposited with PayPal... Might be even quick via PayPal!

Hi,
Mfortune put a £4 bonus so I played off @ 60p per spin then built a small bank roll of £95 then withdrew last Friday eve, was pending till early hours this morning, just been approved so should be in bank account tomorrow.
I have a PayPal option, but I never deposited with PayPal... Might be even quick via PayPal!

Nice to know they paying!

Gives me some hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back