Merry Christmas from Australia

AussieDave

Banned User
Well it's just gone 19 min past 12am & it's offically Christmas here.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and that you'll enjoy the day spent with family & friends & that you'll all be safe.

Cheers

Trezz

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Merry Christmas From Australia

trezz.gif
hehe.gif

Last edited:

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Merry Christmas Trezz! (Simmo! you crack me up!) It's still Christmas Eve morning here, with all the cooking still to be done -- as soon as I get my morning coffee sipped, and my online cruising finished, that is. :D

babs7262

Banned User
Merry Christmas

Thanks Trezz

I hope your holiday brings you joy!!! LOL....I see Simmo already started on the festivities

Festivous for the rest of us!!!!!! <snicker>

AussieDave

Banned User
It's still Christmas Eve morning here, with all the cooking still to be done

Did that yesterday the turkey & all, yes I'm the cook here. My partner, she's happy to clean up. Lets just say her culinary skills leave a lot to be desired.

Have fun stuffing that turkey :D

Oh a yes I agree Simmo! one funny guy, cracks me up...

Cynthia777

Merry Christmas Trezz, and to all my "forum family". I'm glad its not Christmas already here (still Christmas Eve morning). I STILL have to go out and get a ham!

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
I am on my way to start making my stuffing right now......if I could send you all some, I would. Cause I make the best stuffing in the whole wide world. :D

Merry Christmas to all those on the other side of the world!! :)

AussieDave

Banned User
I bet your Christmas dip in the sea will be lot warmer than mine will be at 10:30 tomorrow morning! :eek:

Actually...

The weather here has been wacky...Thursday it reached 38C (100F) & it didn't drop past 27C (80F) all night, thankfully we have air-con.

Friday wasn't much better until a snap cool change kicked thru and the temp plumitted bringing with it a hail storm, rain and strong winds.

Last night the ducted heating got used and today it's still on.

I think the bay is going to be a little chilly today, though, not as cold as the channel for you :eek:

Enjoy Christmas KK

Cheers

Trezz

dominique

Dormant account
I am on my way to start making my stuffing right now......if I could send you all some, I would. Cause I make the best stuffing in the whole wide world. :D

Merry Christmas to all those on the other side of the world!! :)

Hehe, my mom made the best stuffing, and I have her recipe and it's never quite like hers.

Off to the kitchen to try again....

Merry Christmas to all!

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Maybe KK knew 2 of them were pregnant.

LOL. Or maybe just one of them was pregnant and a bit too heavy to swim :) Actually if you look closely there are actually 5 other swimmers with KK in the water.

Either way, it's finally official. KK Is a lunatic!

Users who are viewing this thread