Menu

Mine have been going like that for some time now. As usual, I just figured it was my computer.
Glad to see its not though. :)

Same here - it does look a little untidy.

I have the same, not just the menu bars (mine's an "innie"), but the neatness of everything lining up has gone.

Bryan should be back tomorrow, as I am sure his kids are keeping him VERY busy this weekend:D

The menu bar has an uneven number of <TD> tags within the <TR>-tags for the same table. (9 in the first row and 8 in the second row)
Simply just add a empty TD last in the second row will fix it.

Ie. adding:
<td class="vbmenu_control">&nbsp;</td>
right after the 'NEWS' link.

It's the monitor size (mine's 1600x1200 - good to go) - and the top menu is a custom menu. I'll be moving the customized links to the right side column later this week. There seems to be too many of them - but they are pretty crucial.

CM said:
Try slapping the right side of your monitor a few times. Worked for me

i don't think i would do this but if you sponsor me a new 19 Zoll monitor we can talk about :D

Mine is an innie......by the way what browser is everyone using? Maybe that makes a difference.
Firefox for me.

Aah, the Meister has worked :notworthy or lie it on slapping the right side by me :D

Already again the upper section shows outside of the field.

And it's equal what for a browser you use.
Yep - I've got the exact same thing, both on ie6 and ie7.
It's been like that for a few days at least.
(It was definitely OK last month)
Annoying isn't it!

KK

You mean it's the same in MSIE and Firefox? I'm not seeing this (I'm using both). What is your screen size and resolution?

I only see it using my iPhone. On my laptop and my desktop which has a 21' display it is fine, in both firefox and IE. The iPhone uses safari.

I believe it occurs depending on the screen resolution used. 800 x 600 resolution and it overlaps. Same for 1024 x 768. 1152 x 864 and above and all is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back