Mental Bonus - No Bonus Buy - Epic Fail

TheSchwad

Experienced Member
For only the second time I triggered the Mental bonus (previously triggered last spin so didn't expect much from it), should I be disgusted with the outcome considering it costs 1000x to buy.

I had gone 500x without a bonus then got three quick ones, one which triggered the Lobotomy Spins and 2 which upgraded during the bonus to Lobotomy, surely this is rare enough (I estimate it triggers or upgrades about every 15 bonuses) then triggered the Mental bonus on the fourth bonus. During all the 4 Bonuses ) not once did it drop a Dead Patient multiplier which would stick, they're really common normally even though they usually miss.

That's painful, I don't even wanna know how hard it is to land this naturally. I used to play Infectious 5 often and only hit the mayhem bonus once (Worth 500x), and that paid pretty much the amount it was worth.

Man... I'm glad I don't play games like this. I've seen the huge wins on Mental & Tombstone RIP etc, but those must be near lottery-winner odds to actually hit. I'd be absolutely livid to get that "win" having hit the mental bonus.

BUT the game hurts me last days is dead canary... if you buy the superbonus (500x) you have guaranteed 110x (like fire in the hole)
most of the times pays 250x and some times over the 500x cost.
If you land it naturally (and happens very often.... and now i know why) IS THE SAME THING IF YOU GET THE BASE BONUS, you have 15x guaranteed, and most of the times pays from 30 to 50x.

Bleah

Man... I'm glad I don't play games like this. I've seen the huge wins on Mental & Tombstone RIP etc, but those must be near lottery-winner odds to actually hit. I'd be absolutely livid to get that "win" having hit the mental bonus.

Think the odds of triggering the Mental bonus from the base game is in the 1/millions, NoLimit did state it when game was released, thought I had a good chance of at least 250x (seems to be about what it at least pays from the worst bonus buys I've seen) with 8 spins at it.

Had most of the top bonuses on older NoLimits; recently Tombstone RIP upgraded first spin and paid 6000x; and most paid at least the equivalent buy value.

I'll still play Mental cos it gives 'mental' base game hits as well, I'm just more annoyed in four bonuses where the Dead Patient multipliers stick for the next spin I didn't see a single one. Yet during the normal bonus they drop all the time.

@TheSchwad even 6000x seems pretty meagre for Tombstone RIP's top bonus, I can honestly say I'd be disappointed to hit that in a bonus where 300,000x is the max. But then I don't go near those games so I don't actually care 🤐

The game has a potential of 65000x your betsize. That is 13x larger then pragmatic. You do understand that such volatility comes with awefull alot of losses and dead sessions right?

If the game is not working for you play something else, and come back later.

I totally understand that it is painful to hit it and not get paid, but as mentioned by others in this thread, the volatility of the game is how they can build crazy wins. Personally, I think this is why Terminator 2 was so popular when you hit hot mode you knew you would get an above avg free spins round.

This slot is total scam! many years ago, I did bonus buy, lost 4k, nothing hit, today I did another round, this fucking shit still nothing hit, again lost 4K.😠

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back