Suggestion Meister Meeting - who's going? carpooling and other comments

Looks like I am screwed anyway. Just learned I have to be in Southampton for 11:30am that day for a very important meeting regarding a family issue. I do not know whether I can get back here in time to catch the train that will arrive in time. This meeting cannot be moved (I have checked).

Would you Adam and Eve it - just heard on the local news that the rail line between Hastings and Robertsbridge (on the way to London) is going to be closed from tomorrow for 2 weeks. :(

This wont stop me getting TO the Meister meet - but it does mean I will have to come home much earlier than my normal 10:45 from Charring Cross.
The alternative is 1 hour earlier from Victoria.
Either that or leave my car at Robertsbridge and not drink at the Meister meet... UNTHINKABLE! :eek:

Oh well, never mind.
Hope to see lots of new faces in Waxy's tomorrow! :thumbsup:

KK

Well since you aren't making a secret out of it anyway, can you shed some light on that part of the meeting? :)
We were just messing about for a photo-shoot. He's a very nice guy actually, but he knows full well that I will never have anything to do with his company on a business level.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back