Meister Mail - what a riot!

Strange way to "come out" though - via a newsletter to a bunch of strangers. Or perhaps that's the appeal ;) :D

Damn, the timing. That would have made a much better April Fool's day joke. :p

saying my wife was supposed to join me, but couldn't make it.

I'm sure he hears that quite a bit :D

This cage.....Was that where you kept Kilgore Trout??

The cage makes sense now...............but is the vertical drop all that necessary? Oh ya, I forgot..........no crisco.:eek:

was a great read
an Thanks for the pictures
as I dont think I
will ever get over there

Cindy

:lolup: The cage was a great topic during the conference, everyone was talking about the cage in Meister's room.

One of the most memorable images that night was of a rotating mannequin head at the end of the bar

Ok I must have had too many shots because I don't remember seeing this..:lolup:

I see a pic of a chair ...but that can't be THE chair. I don't see any ankle restraints lol.
There are metal rings attached to you can bind the person's head, neck, arms or legs (or ankles).

This was the mellow single person's room. Click on the link for the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and check out their larger "party" rooms. :thumbsup:

There are metal rings attached to you can bind the person's head, neck, arms or legs (or ankles).

ROFL............

You should have sprung for the extra €80/night and got
instead!!

Can anyone enlighten me....WTF is a JOY-RIDER??? I'd rather not see photos in action, just a simple explanation will do. Bryan..?????
;)

Can anyone enlighten me....WTF is a JOY-RIDER??? I'd rather not see photos in action, just a simple explanation will do. Bryan..?????
;)

From a website that sells these sort of things:
The JoyRider is a patented sex chair (or rim chair) that provides pleasure for both the sitter and the person underneath. It has more than ample room to accommodate almost any bouncing butt. Caution: only seats one person at a time. Use at your own risk.

The "mellow" rooms have cages and "fisting" chairs? ....I really don't know what to say to that Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back