Megaways Has Arrived at Playolg!

Diamond Mine was added today but it’s now called Prospector Megaways? Why would they do that?
Found this on a random slot review site.
If what they say is accurate, it appears to be a different slot, kind of.

"It’s been more than 5 years since the original came out, but it appears to have made an impression, since Blueprint gaming decided to give us a sequel in Prospector Megaways. The graphics have changed somewhat, there is a new engine being used, and the volatility appears to have gone higher as well."

Rtp for Diamond mine is 96.43%, what is the rtp for Prospector megaways?

Interesting…

I noticed The blueprint games on OLG no longer tease. The scatters just drop in. So they have definitely changed the games for Ontario.
I wonder if this is the reason for huge delay on BTG games?

@Kroffe

Prospector Megaways RTP is the same as Diamond Mine. 96.43%

If these Blueprint Games have had their tilting teases removed then that gives me one less reason to dislike them. I'll still be careful with them other than with "Diamond Mine".

DIAMOND MINE!!!!! or whatever they call it now, genie and others not showing though, taken down already? I might wait to see if it stays or is taken down like all the others.

So I thought OLG and Playnow were basically on the same infrastructure ? No ?

My question really is - when will BC get Blueprints ??

So I thought OLG and Playnow were basically on the same infrastructure ? No ?

My question really is - when will BC get Blueprints ??
Probably never, complete different for some reason, BC and Manitoba run the exact same, seems Playnow is more intent on getting the Novo catalogue.

Probably never, complete different for some reason, BC and Manitoba run the exact same, seems Playnow is more intent on getting the Novo catalogue.
I got in touch with Playnow and BCLC they have no record or intention to supply Blueprint games; which then begs the question why are they Geolocked out for BC ???

Is there a Blueprint rep anywhere on the site that can give more details on that ??

It is possible to unlock areas like provinces vs Canada wide - I know that as we are one of the provinces that can’t play Evolution Live games Like Monopoly and Crazy time - but I can if I VPN from another Canadian location.

I got in touch with Playnow and BCLC they have no record or intention to supply Blueprint games; which then begs the question why are they Geolocked out for BC ???

Is there a Blueprint rep anywhere on the site that can give more details on that ??

It is possible to unlock areas like provinces vs Canada wide - I know that as we are one of the provinces that can’t play Evolution Live games Like Monopoly and Crazy time - but I can if I VPN from another Canadian location.
I have the same questions, even playing with a VPN I cannot access Blueprint, Everum is offering a VPN service for 8 gold coins a month (for those who do not play there Gold Coins are their loyalty scheme, I have in excess of 1000 but have found no other use for them), I can play the Evolution games but the are not complete, you cannot see a wheel spinning or roulette wheel, the number just ends up after the soins, takes away from the whole experience.

I have the same questions, even playing with a VPN I cannot access Blueprint, Everum is offering a VPN service for 8 gold coins a month (for those who do not play there Gold Coins are their loyalty scheme, I have in excess of 1000 but have found no other use for them), I can play the Evolution games but the are not complete, you cannot see a wheel spinning or roulette wheel, the number just ends up after the soins, takes away from the whole experience.
Careful playing with VPN check the terms of the site your playing on - I know a few people that after winnings get confiscated they wish they never used …

Rick & Morty and Return of Kong Megaways today. It's actually nice to be able to play some Blueprints again :)

I'm guessing sometime next year @Big Time Gaming will be added. I doubt this is their fault because OLG seems to add a max 2 games per week.

Well, guys, I chased @Big Time Gaming away again it seems, LOL. I messaged him last week asking if we will ever get BTG Library of slots and he did not respond and has not been back on the forum since.:eek:

It's the biggest slot mystery ever in history, LOL:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back