Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

First spin bonus :oops:

3955x

vlcsnap-2019-12-19-20h30m31s276.png

vlcsnap-2019-12-19-20h30m47s345.png

must of been 2 years since last wildline and i play this game regular lets hope its like buses and the next 2 or 3 come along together 3129x bet

I think it's better than that actually. It looks more like 3507x (£964.98 on 27p).

Your win total shown in the bottom right corner looks like it hasn't quite finished counting up and is about £102 more than the win amount shown in the bottom middle.

All these DOA wins... guess I got mine, cause I've not been close to a decent win on that thing in ages.

White Rabbit on the other hand...

whiterabbig3183.png

3183x (or 31x if you want to be picky, but that doesn't have the same ring)

First time I've ever had all reels unlocked. It went on for ... a while. Went in with 2000 NOK, so it didn't even cost me much to get.

All these DOA wins... guess I got mine, cause I've not been close to a decent win on that thing in ages.

White Rabbit on the other hand...

View attachment 121820

3183x (or 31x if you want to be picky, but that doesn't have the same ring)

First time I've ever had all reels unlocked. It went on for ... a while. Went in with 2000 NOK, so it didn't even cost me much to get.
Congrats on the win!
Obviously its a great hit, but i kind of imagined a full-unlock would pay more than 3200x.
Did you get any good hits with the queen?

Nothing massive with queens no. A couple of times for 400x a pop.

So yeaaaaaah I was actually kind of disappointed by the final result, but at least now I can cross the full unlock of the bucket list. Also, as an added bonus, I am now painfully aware it's not necessarily the holy grail even if it is a guaranteed massive win, so I can stop chasing the damn thing. The whale has been slain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back