Meet my newborn babies.

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Hi everyone.

The time has come. My guinea pig Cloud gave birth to four beautiful babies this morning..

I have named them..

Slotro, Tuttie, Indy-Anna :p and Poof...

The kids named the last one ;).

Here is a pic of the Momma and her babies..I will post some more later..

awww.jpgcloudbabies.jpgPoof.jpg

I dont quite like the last name. The first one is great for obvious reasons but the last one isnt great if your balance is already dwindling.

awww they're cute! I've never seen baby guinea pigs before - normally animals like that (rabbits and mice etc) are born without fur and with their eyes shut so they actually look a little disgusting at first. Yours are just cute right away! Have you decided what to do with them?

Here's daddy...

His name is Bronx. He was actually supposed to be a she but had a penis. Thanks Petco:thumbsup:.

BTW I called Petco and they said, there is really nothing we can do except take the guinea pigs back. :laugh:

Suurrreeee, I don't think the five kids who are extremely attached to those two guinea pigs would mind :rolleyes:

I am gonna just make it work, do what I can and git er done.

Here are the pics now :D.

Bronx and Cloud.jpg

Slotro..

Slotro.jpg

Tuttie..

Tuttie.jpg

Indy-Anna

Indy-Anna.jpg

They are so friggin cute. The funny thing is that Cloud is all white but none of the babies are. Also, the babies are all poofy like dad. Mom has long silky hair, Bronx looks like he just woke up after a three day binge.

I think one of em even looks a little bit like my brother in law who happens to sleep on the couch in the same room where the guinea pigs live... coincidence? Hmmm, he did seem awfully nervous yesterday.

:laugh:

BTW Poof is very fitting, especially right between Slotro and Tuttie, no?

PS.

Sorry about the crappy pic quality, they move fast and my daughter took em..I will get one of them all together later, maybe while she's nursing.

He was actually supposed to be a she but had a penis

Same thing happened to us about 20 years or so ago, with one of our cats. We brought her home, come to find out there was this little pokey thing sticking out when "she" cleaned herself. :eek2:

Does the mom and dad stay with the babies? Isn't there some species where the dad will harm the babies?

No I had to separate right away or else they would mate again.

Bronx is very upset though, depressed and staying inside his igloo all day.

He now has his house to himself but it seems he is a bit lonely.

I can get him neutered or her fixed but it seems like it would be kinda mean. I am going to build her a bigger cage tomorrow for the babies.

Once they are old enough I will separate the girls from the boys!

6 guinea pigs.

FML.

So the dad will have the boys in his home and the mom will have the girls?

They can mate again right after birth? They don't have to wait 6 weeks?

:lolup:

Am going to have 6 babies myself come monday.... 6 puppies of unknown origin dumped but found under a bridge in deception bay, bris.

I foster dogs through peninsula animal aid at clontarf. So any brissie people here...

If you can't have a pup then donate to these guys. They keep every animal till a forever home is found.

No I had to separate right away or else they would mate again.

Bronx is very upset though, depressed and staying inside his igloo all day.

He now has his house to himself but it seems he is a bit lonely.

I can get him neutered or her fixed but it seems like it would be kinda mean. I am going to build her a bigger cage tomorrow for the babies.

Once they are old enough I will separate the girls from the boys!

6 guinea pigs.

FML.

gp condom.jpg

Stop it right now :laugh:

Where can I get some of those:confused:?

Just the visual of Bronx putting one on made my friggin day.

Thanks Skiny!

You are friggin hilarious!!

Will you marry me? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back