medieval moolah got a twitch too

sellshort

Dormant Account
on my machine i kinda know when im gonna hit something on mm.the reels get start to spin sluggishly a bit when suns on the payline come out is this just a occurance on my machine or is it a known fact?

oh and this isnt a knock just an observance kinda like it actually i know im gonna win and still keeps me guessing what its gonna be lol

on my machine i kinda know when im gonna hit something on mm.the reels get start to spin sluggishly a bit when suns on the payline come out is this just a occurance on my machine or is it a known fact?

the "twitch" on medieval moolah occurs when you are going to get a hits on multiple lines. a big "twitch" occurs when you are about to get at least two suns on multiple lines. i also like this because it gets you excited twice, once knowing you're gonna hit something, and then again to see what you actually hit. most notable on slow (normal) spin setting. i never brought it up because i don't want it changed. :D

That's a nice touch - not noticed it (I quickspin) but agree that it would add some excitement. Someone ought to do a slot where, when you are about to land a big win, it slows down, extra sounds etc... for suspense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back