McStay Family Disappearance

bryand

Beach Bum
For anyone that is familiar with the disappearance of the Joseph McStay family in Fallsbrook, California in February, 2010. (re: ID Discovery "Disappeared" episode in 2010 and "E! Investigates with Laura Ling" episode in 2011), I think I have a plausible explanation. This, after way-too-many-hours reading news accounts, transcripts and the Websleuths website forum. Apparently my email address is not respectable enough for the mods at Websleuths or I would have replied to one of their gazillion threads about the case.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then I suggest you move on, else you may become interested but end up obsessed, unclean, unshaven and sleep deprived like me and countless others that have fallen into the McStay intellectual black hole :p

First, I hope the McStay family will forgive me for assuming the worst although I do believe Mike McStay had this figured out from the beginning based on interviews of him in 2010.

With her child's upcoming birthday party in mind, Summer noticed the Toy Kitchen (later found by police in the back of the family's Isuzu Trooper draped by a sheet) for sale as she was shopping at her favorite store - Ross - in January, 2010. Ever the miser she posted an ad on Craigslist looking for the same item rather than buying it new. On February 3rd she received the perfect reply: "I have the exact item that I recently bought from Ross that is still new and will sell it to you at a discount!" "But why would you do that?" replied Summer. "Because my kids don't like it and I lost the receipt", the seller said. So the seller suggested they meet the following night around 8:30 pm in San Diego.

The next day, Joey arrives home from a business meeting about 7 pm. The kids are eating popcorn and watching TV on the couch while Summer finishes off the paint left in the pan and roller from earlier in the day. Groceries are still on the counter from shopping earlier.

Around 7:30, Summer suddenly remembers the 8:30 meeting. She tells Joey to get the car ready while she changes a diaper and puts a coat on the kids. She doesn't have time to clean the paint roller, put away the groceries or clean up the popcorn from the couch. The family heads to San Diego but first stops by a Ross Store to check the current price of the kitchen. While at Ross she hastily buys infant PJ’s for her newborn niece.

[Both parents go so she can transact while he distracts the kids and provides security since the seller is a stranger. She drapes the toys in a sheet to keep the kids from knowing what her son is getting for his birthday.]

The seller and a man she introduces as her husband make an excuse to take them to dinner. Since Summer didn't have time to cook, they agreed.

[Joey leaves message for Chase at 8:47 pm before leaving the restaurant.]

Other members of the human trafficking ring are waiting outside the restaurant. They overpower Joey and Summer and put them into another vehicle. The sellers put the kids in their car seats and drive away in the Trooper.

Sometime over the next 3 days, mom and dad's clothing are removed and they are summarily disposed of. The sellers park the Trooper near a Ross Store conveniently located 5 minutes from the Mexican border crossing.

[Hence, the border crossing video shows bad man and bad woman wearing mom and dad’s clothes with the McStay children. Why are the kids so calm? Maybe Valium, IDK.]

So, I believe Joey and Summer are dead and their bodies are buried somewhere near the bridge/cell tower. Most sadly of all, the children are being exploited in unspeakable ways.

On a personal note, I found other theories bizarre and distasteful that alluded to involvement by Daniel, Chase, McGyver and especially Mike and Patrick.

I've never heard of this but I must know everything possible about it right now.

W. T. F?

Do you have any links? Can you either post them or PM me?

That is super sad stuff :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back