Maxwin Gonzos quest

Gonzo

Abusive troll
Hello friends:) i hope u are having a nice and relaxing weekend.. I wonder is there any one ho can help me with a question.. How much is the biggest win on Gonzos X bet. I mean on doa i have seen videos on 2000xbet on youtube. But o gonzo the biggest is on 1000x. So is there somone ho knows whats the biggest possible win. Thank u and have a nice evning

I posted a screenie of a 1743x somewhere in the original winner screenshots thread a long time ago..didn't find it on my current PC, but i also think i've seen few higher..
Mine was the top symbol on the third multiplier so, that could be be doubled at least:)

Cant really say what the maximum win is in Gonzo Quest.

To be honest I have seen screenshots of people winning more x2000 their bet. I do not think their is a max winnings cap during free spins though unless they will state it in the games pay table rules. Similar like Joker Pro, where it state - The maximum win from Joker Pro is x1000 your bet during any single round. So if you win $200 during re-spins feature and land a hot spot win, that $200 is void and it only pays the hot spot win x1000 your bet. As well as Viking Runecraft that state win up to x5000 your bet.

So I would think with Gonzo their is no limit. But never seen anything in access of x5000 bet.

Ive played the slots sins 2010 every month and every week my biggest win is 820x. Hehe i guess i will never see a 1000x

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back