Max is my hero (NoIQ Poker: bad)

Look at that face...not much besides shit and giggles:lolup:

Had some time with my grandson yesterday...4 1/2 months, the giggles are just beginning!! Somehow, the sh*t never ends

Lol, ive been spewed on, shat on, spat and pissed on, but he's my boy and I love him.

His laugh is like an old mans laugh which makes it even more funnier..

I strongly believe that noiqpoker has some financial difficulties. I dont know how much a few hundred thousand dollars is to a company the size of noiq, they lost atleast that much during the rake races, on the launch of to entraction network. Other thing that might indicate financial difficulties, was the move to from ipoker to entraction network where the licence is cheaper.

This is just speculation. Lets see how the things progress, and hope they are not having financial dif.

kavaman

I strongly believe that noiqpoker has some financial difficulties. I dont know how much a few hundred thousand dollars is to a company the size of noiq, they lost atleast that much during the rake races, on the launch of to entraction network. Other thing that might indicate financial difficulties, was the move to from ipoker to entraction network where the licence is cheaper.

This is just speculation. Lets see how the things progress, and hope they are not having financial dif.

kavaman

They didn't move to Entraction voluntarily. iPoker booted them for violating rakeback rules. At least that is what is widely believed and has been widely reported. That surely created a massive run on the bank so to speak.

My story sounds similar to OP. I've submitted a PAB, but after banging
my head against the noiq-wall for months now, I'm somewhat
pessimistic.

Maybe making a pledge like joduri will give me some good karma,
so here goes: if I end up getting my money back from them, i'll
donate $800.

Well, I still can't hardly believe it, but all my money was returned to
me last night. "Thank you Max" seems horribly insufficient to express
my gratitude, but I suppose it's all I can do.

I'll be donating $800 to the charity of his choice.

Why I outta .. don't sweat it, mistakes happen.

I'll let you know about your case once I sort out the latest from NoIQ. :rolleyes:

Despite my blunder of posting details, Max was still able to get me
a full refund from NOIQ today!

And it looks like I'm not the only one. What a great day for
the players!

Thank you so much for this forum, and the work you guys put into
it. I know there are other people out there who lost money when
NOIQ switched networks, I'll pass on the word that they should
try their luck here.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well, I still can't hardly believe it, but all my money was returned to
me last night. "Thank you Max" seems horribly insufficient to express
my gratitude, but I suppose it's all I can do.

I'll be donating $800 to the charity of his choice.

Pleased to hear you've been paid, Kwerry - it shouldn't be necessary for players to go to these sort of lengths just to get fairly paid out, but it's good news anyway.

And kudos on your generosity to Max's choice of charity - that was a very cool touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back