Promotion Questions Max bets when on a bonus

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
So if I read the following terms correctly, taking a cashback bonus or free spins bonus generating an amount that must be played through has to be played in a certain fashion otherwise you risk forfeiting any winnings.

Old / Expired Link

Of note: The part about depositing using Paysafe, seems that the max bet is capped at only $2 per spin....seems pretty easy to go over

c. There is a maximum bet of £/€/$4 per spin once playing with an active bonus. If depositing with an e-wallet, such as Skrill/Neteller/ecoPayz, the maximum bet per spin is £/€/$2.

Now, the question is two fold, does it seem correct to all, that should you hit spin on one of the many providers that start the bet at $2.50 or $3.00, you are done like dinner, also games like Dark Vortex and Joker Strike have buy a bonus options, and some games have respins ie Book of Oz. Should those games and functions simply be avoided altogether then? There is no mention in the terms about respins, gambling your winnings, or buying let's say an $8 bonus on Dark Vortex. Also games like Caribian Anne almost need you to exceed the $2 to play at max multiplier. Not sure if I will be taking any more bonuses. Seems laden with landmines :)

Thoughts? @Conor@Trada

It's simple. Avoid buying bonus rounds, avoid high stake respins.

However, cashback bonuses should not have maximum bet size included, as it's all down to wagering to release some cash, back

Good morning everyone :)

So, @bruinsdude , you have read the terms correctly. The Maximum bet allowed when playing with an active bonus is £4, unless you have deposited using an e-wallet or paysafe card, in which case, the maximum bet allowed would be £2.

Unlike a lot of other places however, we do not simply take all of your bonus funds and cash funds, we just reset you to the point you bet above this maximum bet limit.
The best course of action to do if you bet over the maximum bet limit is to contact the LiveChat team and they can make the required adjustments for you in a minute or two :)

*Side Note: This £2 cap on e-wallets and prepaid cards can be raised to £4 with approval of management*

Now, regarding the second point of if cashback falls under this term.
I can confirm it doesn't and there is no maximum bet associated with the cashback system :)

Regarding bonus buys, gamble features, and all other in-game features that may increase your bet in-game, this does infact break the maximum bet term as on our side, it appears as 1 single bet. I do think we have it covered under this term:
"e. Using the 'Big Bet' feature on games such as Ooh Ah Dracula, Legend of the Pharaohs and other similar machines with the Big Bet option is prohibited. For example, purchasing five spins for £/€/$20 or 200 kr on a Big Bet machine still constitutes a wagering breach, as this is counted as one single transaction of £/€/$20 or 200 kr. "

Any other questions, feel free to shout :)

Conor

Cool, good info. I just realized that I always throw in an $8 buy a bonus along the way on Dark Vortex, therefore I had already broken said rule. I ended up losing the funds anyways, so no biggie, but that could have hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back