Major "Strike It Lucky" game win

jetset

RIP Brian
JACKPOT JOY FOR BRIT PLAYER

Record GBP 141 271 jackpot win on Strike It Lucky game

The Strike It Lucky game launched by Jackpot Joy.com in September last year has made another player wealthy, setting a new GBP 141 271 payout record for the game, shattering the previous high of GBP 91 822 taken down in July this year.

Lucky and happy player MarcC said: "I'm just shocked. I've been celebrating over the weekend. It was total shock really. I had to ring and make sure that I had won. My girlfriend didn't believe me at first. I've told her and my family but not my workmates yet".

The 20-line Strike It Lucky game is based on a popular TV quiz show and boasts a bonus feature that offers players significant jackpots. Members can collect special symbols to take part in a Hotspot Challenge or to reap the game's jackpot.

First aired in 1986 and presented by Michael Barrymore, Strike it Lucky became the 5th most popular TV programme in the UK in 1987

Dont really like Jackpotjoy at all, their promotions border on a joke and their slots are mediocre at best ( only one i actually like is the deal or no deal) but every week i get cash back offers from them for 10 % or 15 %, i mean as if that is going to entice anyone who plays with bonuses often lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back