Luckyladiesbingo.com complaint

Thewitch19

Newbie member
I joined luckyladiesbingo and deposited a fair amount of money i won £2500 I took 2 withdrawals one of £2000 and 1 of £500
I have sent documents off 5 times now no one responded to say they have you emailed customer support and get very little response ive now waited 7 working days for my money they have not given me an answer to why I've not received it actually they don't answer questions at all.All I want is either all my playing money back or all my
winnings

Last edited by a moderator:
Which type of documents did you send? Source of wealth docs, or something else?

And welcome to the forum. :thumbsup: :cheers:

I joined luckyladiesbingo and deposited a fair amount of money i won £2500 I took 2 withdrawals one of £2000 and 1 of £500
I have sent documents off 5 times now no one responded to say they have you emailed customer support and get very little response ive now waited 7 working days for my money they have not given me an answer to why I've not received it actually they don't answer questions at all.All I want is either all my playing money back or all my
winnings

Does your withdrawal show as pending or complete? If you’re lucky, they may have already processed it - can take a few days to appear on cards. But other methods should be instant.

It’s a Nektan site, so they will pay you (as long as your docs are all good), but their support is not great.

I've received an email from eCOGRA i can't find the site on there I've got to fill out a form can any one tell me what url is lol

Update ECOGRA have asked for ALL emails and documents sent then they will let me know if I have a case whats your thoughts think I have a chance to get my winnings

The very first reply

Also, have you been through their complaints process and had a final response, what was it if so?

I sent the
The very first reply

Also, have you been through their complaints process and had a final response, what was it if so?
I sent the usual driving licence passport household bills then the asked for 3mths of bank statements then they want 3 mths of the bank statements I transferred my playing money from then they wanted to know what certain transactions were nothing to do with playing now they don't answer emails or messages

I sent the

I sent the usual driving licence passport household bills then the asked for 3mths of bank statements then they want 3 mths of the bank statements I transferred my playing money from then they wanted to know what certain transactions were nothing to do with playing now they don't answer emails or messages
The complaint response was basically we are so sorry to here about this complaint I will try and get this moving for you thats it

The complaint response was basically we are so sorry to here about this complaint I will try and get this moving for you thats it
That doesn't sound like a final response, I'll be surprised if any ADR gets involved without that being done first.
However, I can't even find any complaints process on the website, so that might go in your favour.
Wait and see what they come up with and post back and we an go from there if you need more help :)

That doesn't sound like a final response, I'll be surprised if any ADR gets involved without that being done first.
However, I can't even find any complaints process on the website, so that might go in your favour.
Wait and see what they come up with and post back and we an go from there if you need more help :)
Thanks ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back