Question lots folks stay in a brief-paced pla

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
If you are going to spam, please make it so people reading it might have a fucking clue what you are talking about......idiot.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
lots folks stay in a brief-paced planet all of us is looking for to get the precise quickest restore, the excessive portions severa are normally a h Biogenic XR —for his most contemporary-day pos Biogenic XR ion, Matthew McConaughey shed along w Biogenic XR h kilos w Biogenic XR hin some time some others
Outdated URL (Invalid)

I see the retard bund are still going strong......:rolleyes:

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
If this spamfest doesn't slow down soon, I'm bloody gonna run out of sarcastic, witty and condescending posts at this rate :mad:

How blumin inconsiderate :rolleyes:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yes, it's overkill now. I have a todger like a broomhandle, more muscle than a silverback and skin like a Barbie Doll and UPS have worn the road down delivering it all to me. I've nowhere to go now...:oops:

Simmo!

Staff member
If this spamfest doesn't slow down soon, I'm bloody gonna run out of sarcastic, witty and condescending posts at this rate :mad:

How blumin inconsiderate :rolleyes:

It's a bot network coming in from India and Pakistan, possibly some SEO company that has no clue or more likely, someone trying to harm the sites they are linking to by creating a dodgy back-link profile.

Until Bryan gets back and can ban India and Pakistan, we'll just have to firefight the twats unfortunately.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
It's a bot network coming in from India and Pakistan, possibly some SEO company that has no clue or more likely, someone trying to harm the sites they are linking to by creating a dodgy back-link profile.

Until Bryan gets back and can ban India and Pakistan, we'll just have to firefight the twats unfortunately.

That would explain the err, 'interesting' wording and penchant for block paragraphs :thumbsup:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3

Probably bored Virgin Media call centre staff, after we all stopped ringing them due to having to explain everything six times. :thumbsup: