Looking to sell my old car rims...

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I just got a new set, and had them installed today...

I'm in the Philly burbs, so if you're local, and looking for rims, let me know...my zip is 19464 so you can mapquest it and see if you're close or not...

They're 17" and came off of a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT..

I'm asking $200 for the set of 4, but if a CM member buys them, I'll knock $20 off for the set...:)

Here's the ad I posted on CL:

I just had new rims installed today on my 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, so I need to sell my old set. They are off the car and ready to be picked up at my place in Pottstown.

They are in fair shape, with a few scuffs and dings, but otherwise, they are just fine. They are the 10 spoke variety (attached pic is stock).

These are stock Mitsubishi rims, but they may fit fine on other cars, as well. Their dimensions are 17"x6.5", the bolt pattern is 5x4.5, and the offset is 46mm.

One of these rims new will cost you at least $200. Ideally, I want to sell them as a set, but if I have to break them up, I will, at a price of $60 apiece.

Please email me, or call me via my cell phone (9am at the earliest, 8pm at the latest, 7 days a week) @ xxxxxx if you're interested.

First come, first serve!

Here's a stock photo of what these rims look like...

Expired Image

I can sell you any kind of rims you want. Just give me 3 days to get them.

(I'm kidding. Don't call the cops.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back