London terror attack

I'm surprised the assailant was shot by police and not cajoled into kindly ceasing his activities
No, to be fair they shot the 3 morons dead if you remember. I hope they charged their families for the bullets. Their approach to these scum seems much more robust now.

London Bridge: Attacker had been convicted of terror offence
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No shit.. it wasn’t going to be a radical Quaker or monk was it...
Again we can all light candles and praise diversity and say it’s our strength.
This needs to be discussed for exactly what it is and where in the problem really lies.

Just to add we also have a similar attack in The Hague. As usual we can’t be told what the attacker looked like...
but again it will of been a most radical Scientologist.

Top-notch vetting, surveillance and our parole board excelling themselves again
It beggars belief mate.
And still it can’t be called out for what it is. Until they start doing that and addressing it this aweful scourge on us all won’t get better.
It’s now just a matter of ‘when is the next one’

These terrorist attacks have nothing to do with diversity. This is (amongst other things) about very dangerous extremist groups and cyber-criminals who, under the pretext of Islam, are seeking to radicalize vulnerable youngsters who are unhappy with their lives. You should watch some documentaries on the subject, like The Age of Terror (BBC), to get a more nuanced picture of the emergence of Islam extremists and terrorist organizations.

It was same old same old, so much so that I near enough predicted the usual politician responses from our favourite clowns.

Khan, Corbyn & whoever else using the default phrases, just depending on how one wants to fit them around:

'Solidarity'

'Thoughts & prayers with the families'

'Terrorism will not defeat us'

'Keep calm and carry on'

I guess Sadiq Khan was right - we should just all get used to it. Even I wasn't as shocked as I once would have been, given how often this happens now, pretty much on my doorstep. Talk about desensitization and routine

These terrorist attacks have nothing to do with diversity. This is (amongst other things) about very dangerous extremist groups and cyber-criminals who, under the pretext of Islam, are seeking to radicalize vulnerable youngsters who are unhappy with their lives. You should watch some documentaries on the subject, like The Age of Terror (BBC), to get a more nuanced picture of the emergence of Islam extremists and terrorist organizations.
Firstly the bbc promote this diversity myth.
It’s all about diversity and bringing in cultures that do not in any way integrate into our way of life or culture.
They have communities within communities to keep themselves separate from the rest of us (my home town included in this) within there said community the crime figures dwarf that of other areas.
This also isn’t about groups or cyber criminals, it’s from the same book they all read, that’s the common denominator in it all.
Sweden, France, Germany and Belgium to name a few that have experienced this enrichment.
Yet people wonder why we what brexit and tougher immigration policies haha!..
I’m all for immigration, except a certain toxic kind.

So you claim there is a direct causal link between common people who truly believe in the Quran and vicious terrorist attacks? The instigators, the leaders of those terrorist groups and also many of the lone wolf perpetrators already had a criminal record, they are thugs. This is about a specific type of crime and criminals selling the story of hatred by abusing Islam. Islam does not propagate terrorism. Crime is everywhere, regardless of one's religious beliefs.

So you claim there is a direct causal link between common people who truly believe in the Quran and vicious terrorist attacks? The instigators, the leaders of those terrorist groups and also many of the lone wolf perpetrators already had a criminal record, they are thugs. This is about a specific type of crime and criminals selling the story of hatred by abusing Islam. Islam does not propagate terrorism. Crime is everywhere, regardless of one's religious beliefs.
Absolutely.
Have you read the koran?
I have.
It is filled with hate and violence, just like other religious texts, the problem with Islam is it’s followers have not evolved, nor has its interpretation.
Islam can not be changed, nor altered.
Sadly many whom read the satanic versus believe that’s the case.
Hence it’s back in the dark ages and when met with a modern and tolerate society it simply doesn’t mix.
The Koran is filled with anti Jew hatred, anti gay hatred for example..
so where other religious books granted, but other religions evolved.. Islam sadly not.
We don’t have those savage monks blowing up kids in concerts, or the most vicious of Mormons beheading soldiers on the streets do we? Reason being every other religion is tolerant and has grown.
Islam has not and can’t, the world over has issue due to it.
Not every Muslim is bad granted, but as hitler showed sadly in WW2 it only takes a minority to believe in madness to cause such pain and misery.
Poland and japan don’t seem to have a Islamist terror problem, wonder why that is?.
Unless people can realise that religion causes a issue and it’s followers then we won’t see much progress, but as we can’t discuss Islam it won’t get any better or more evolved anytime soon.

Kind of agree with both sides on this.
Communities within communities is not a good thing.
I understand why it happens, and would probably do the same myself if i fled to a new country for some reason (seek up countrymen to live with)
But they need to make an effort to be a part of our community aswell, and not shut themselves in their own.

We have it here in Sweden because we "dump" most everyone who comes in the same spot.
So its more like we ourselves built a separate community for them.
Ive always thought that "forceful" integration would be a good thing, and would be the best way to increase diversity in a community.
What i mean by that is that we should "sprinkle" immigrants all over sweden, and not just put everyone who comes here in the same place, thereby more or less forcing them to integrate in the Swedish community.

I of course dont mean to separate families etc.
And i have no bias against immigrants. Got two close friends who came here that way, one of wich is a practicing muslim.
Two great people. And because they were sent to the cold hell of northern Sweden instead of an already established immigrant community they were more or less forced to integrate into our viking-community here.
Wich they did with no effort at all (well they still hate snow).

So immigration can absolutely be a good thing and increase diversity in a good way.
But it needs to be done right, both by us and by the people coming here.

Hope that rant made a bit sense.

No, discussions should revolve around how to deal with extremists abusing and propagating their evil version of Islam and how we can prevent them from indoctrinating vulnerable youngsters. There are already taskforces worldwide as well as vigilante groups on the internet attacking and undermining websites with hateful content by the cyber-caliphate.

No, discussions should revolve around how to deal with extremists abusing and propagating their evil version of Islam and how we can prevent them from indoctrinating vulnerable youngsters. There are already taskforces worldwide as well as vigilante groups on the internet attacking and undermining websites with hateful content by the cyber-caliphate.
They all shout Allah Akbar before chopping off heads.
It all comes from The same book they read,also the culture sadly they bring with them.

Kind of agree with both sides on this.
Communities within communities is not a good thing.
I understand why it happens, and would probably do the same myself if i fled to a new country for some reason (seek up countrymen to live with)
But they need to make an effort to be a part of our community aswell, and not shut themselves in their own.

We have it here in Sweden because we "dump" most everyone who comes in the same spot.
So its more like we ourselves built a separate community for them.
Ive always thought that "forceful" integration would be a good thing, and would be the best way to increase diversity in a community.
What i mean by that is that we should "sprinkle" immigrants all over sweden, and not just put everyone who comes here in the same place, thereby more or less forcing them to integrate in the Swedish community.

I of course dont mean to separate families etc.
And i have no bias against immigrants. Got two close friends who came here that way, one of wich is a practicing muslim.
Two great people. And because they were sent to the cold hell of northern Sweden instead of an already established immigrant community they were more or less forced to integrate into our viking-community here.
Wich they did with no effort at all (well they still hate snow).

So immigration can absolutely be a good thing and increase diversity in a good way.
But it needs to be done right, both by us and by the people coming here.

Hope that rant made a bit sense.

Forced integration is called cultural assimilation.

But I agree with most of your points! We've dumped migrants in "ghetto's" too much which in turn led into no integration at all.

Forced integration is called cultural assimilation.

But I agree with most of your points! We've dumped migrants in "ghetto's" too much which in turn led into no integration at all.

Im pretty sure its called forced vikingness and not cultural assassination.

But i agree with the point about ghettos. Its not "them" building the ghettos, its we.
And when i say we, i mean the politicians making the decisions.

But are all Christians bad when for example a radical group shoots up a synagogue yelling "God is great" during the act?

But they are not Christians, they are mentally ill people, crazy people.
What religion they practice is only important when brown people commit crimes.
Atleast according to media most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back