Logged in as a different user after the downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was @Webzcas and @neilw for a bit too. It was the weirdest thing. Even though I didn't click on anything in the main forum page, it was cool to see bit of "behind the scenes" since I saw the hidden forums, ACP link, etc... The bug or issue itself was not good at all since members could have been compromised. :/

You want to try being Dunover I ended up breaking wind constantly, trying to find a cat to kick and shouting how rigged Bonanza was, thank goodness I found the logout button and it all went away.

I was @Webzcas and @neilw for a bit too. It was the weirdest thing. Even though I didn't click on anything in the main forum page, it was cool to see bit of "behind the scenes" since I saw the hidden forums, ACP link, etc... The bug or issue itself was not good at all since members could have been compromised. :/

The ACP would have been inaccessible. Did you get any error messages, or were you logged out when you clicked on any links within the forum.

The ACP would have been inaccessible. Did you get any error messages, or were you logged out when you clicked on any links within the forum.

I was also you and you had 151 unread pm's. Do you really have that? :)
Couldn't do anything at all though but wasn't logged out or getting any error messages.

I have prior forum experience since I used to help run a site for a Sonic the Hedgehog fangame that is still around today... 20+ years old. I knew trying to access the ACP wouldn't work as I would need your password. I became a forum admin back in 2007 and we were using phpbb2 until we went to vBulletin after a year or so. What a pile of shit that was :p

If you look in the other thread you could see I posted as Dunover and showed a screen print so we were able to access their full account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back