Live play on twitch

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
Tried to come and watch Geoff but it seems I have an underlying problem with my internet now!

Got new PC and thought I was sorted, obviously not :mad: stream was un-watchable and constantly freezing, I will have to get on to Sky first thing Monday.

Shame as I enjoy your streams and your game choices and you've not been on for a while!

Hope it goes well!

slotmaster

Ueber Meister
Tried to come and watch Geoff but it seems I have an underlying problem with my internet now!

Got new PC and thought I was sorted, obviously not :mad: stream was un-watchable and constantly freezing, I will have to get on to Sky first thing Monday.

Shame as I enjoy your streams and your game choices and you've not been on for a while!

Hope it goes well!
Aye I was having issues at the end myself so it may not have been you :)

shaltar

MM
Raffle detail!

Hey guys yesterday we managed to get our last follower for our 500 followers goal! Next friday be there at 18h:30(-5GMT) for the raffle I'll do a 200$ deposit and the Raffle winner will choose every slot for 2 hour and he will choose the bet too up to 3$ maximum at his risk cause if we go broke before the 2hour end he won't get a penny! But after 2 hour I will split the balance in 2 and give the raffle winner half of the balance . Payment will be made by paypal so be sure to have a paypal account before entering the raffle!

Can't wait to do that raffle next friday with you guys! Thanks again for your awesome support on my stream :)

Matti

MM
Hey guys yesterday we managed to get our last follower for our 500 followers goal! Next friday be there at 18h:30(-5GMT) for the raffle I'll do a 200$ deposit and the Raffle winner will choose every slot for 2 hour and he will choose the bet too up to 3$ maximum at his risk cause if we go broke before the 2hour end he won't get a penny! But after 2 hour I will split the balance in 2 and give the raffle winner half of the balance . Payment will be made by paypal so be sure to have a paypal account before entering the raffle!

Can't wait to do that raffle next friday with you guys! Thanks again for your awesome support on my stream :)
You do an excellent stream. I enjoy watching:thumbsup:

shaltar

MM
More raffle details...

was thinking about the raffle and decided to do it at 19h:00 (-5gmt) I will start my stream at 18h:00 (-5GMt) Just want to let everyone the chance to enter! Be there Dan from videoslots will be there with surprises too!

slotmaster

Ueber Meister
Give advanced notice, I am taking a 5 day weekend for my birthday the last half of 1st week of June so am planning to do a stream for some birthday luck.:p

It is a long weekend here this weekend but I did sign up for overtime but if some things work out maybe a stream this weekend.

What games would you like to see? Play will be on Videoslots.com

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
Well, well, well I live and learn.

Just got an email that I have a follower :confused::confused:

Now I did not think this could happen unless you actually streamed and not just used twitch to view others, (more confusion lol)

Proper stunner tho who has followed, pity they live in Russia :oops:

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
I have been steaming over the past couple of weeks. Still new at it and managed to get up to 10 viewers!

My stream can be found here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Next session will be on Thursday. I stream between 09:00 and 12:00 when Nickslots starts to stream (no point even trying to compete with him!!)

Usually deposit between £150 and £300 and will play bets between £0.09 (DOA!) and £1.20 depending on what the balance looks like.

No camera, but you will be hearing my rather strong accent.

Join me when you can, but please remember that I am rather new to this streaming malarkey.

slotmaster

Ueber Meister
don't know how this is going to go but streaming now, Starting off with Dragon Born and Creature of the black lagoon.

slotmaster

Ueber Meister
Thanks for the new followers and everyone that came out, Will try and be back on in a few hours or so as we got the balance back up might do some dead or alive when I start up again.:)

McMaNGOS

#1 Great Blue Shill
PABaccred
PABnononaccred

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Had a good session this morning in terms of viewers (managed to get 40+) and new followers.

Not so good in terms of gaining money. As a matter of fact, I lost £180 but that leaves £120 to play with tomorrow (plus some cashback at 11AM).

If you fancy joining me, please tune it at 9AM (ish) UK time at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Continued the session in the afternoon and it was all over the place. Up to £320 and ended up at £150 that will be the starting balance in the morning.

My thanks to Dan and Kenny of Videoslots for dropping by. The free spins given out by Dan to the viewers were very much appreciated :thumbsup:

So if you can join me, please do so at 9AM Friday morning.

LOOKAWAY

Senior Wember
PABnonaccred
Continued the session in the afternoon and it was all over the place. Up to £320 and ended up at £150 that will be the starting balance in the morning.

My thanks to Dan and Kenny of Videoslots for dropping by. The free spins given out by Dan to the viewers were very much appreciated :thumbsup:

So if you can join me, please do so at 9AM Friday morning.
Good to hear you still have a bankroll.

I will login now, see how it's going.:)

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Good to hear you still have a bankroll.

I will login now, see how it's going.:)
Well we still have a bankroll (just under £50). Add some race money on Monday and that'll be the starting balance on Thursday when I will be streaming next (work commitments you see).

I usually stream between 9AM and 12noon (UK time) so you missed the stream today.

Had quite a fair number of new followers (some known names from other streams).

Will post a reminder about the next stream a little nearer the time.

McMaNGOS

#1 Great Blue Shill
PABaccred
PABnononaccred

McMaNGOS

#1 Great Blue Shill
PABaccred
PABnononaccred
What time is it in Sweden?:eek: It's like bedtime o clock.:D
Just stopped streaming and it's almost 7 in the morning. My sleep schedule is fairly strange I must admit :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)