Like to grow your own veggies? Might you be breaking the law?

Here is another site I found when I put foods that chelate in the search. Who'd have thought that lovely piece of parsley on your plate is more than garnish? I never knew it was a natural chelator, guess we are never to old to learn something new.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Foods That Chelate

Fortunately there are foods we can eat that are proven to help remove these metals from the body. A substance or a food that can remove metals is called a chelator and the act of removing toxic metals from the body is known as chelation. Parsley and cilantro (flat parsley) are among the most famous of foods that chelate. Research shows that parsley is extremely effective at removing mercury from the body as well as other toxic heavy metals. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and kale contain antioxidants that increase the production of detoxifying enzymes in the body. Garlic is also a great food for oral chelation.

If you don't understand Codex Alimentarius, this 9 part series will give you a very good idea, what it is, how it is working in our system today. Unless one is really blind or chooses not to learn, you will start being able to put the pieces togther and see how Codex with the new food bill will go hand in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link to the dirty dozen fruits and veggies to stay away from Slotplayer and Lauriejim, I hope you buy only organic peaches, as they are on the dirty list. This also takes me back to the fat American thread. Just play gave a great link that exposed most of these pesticides as fat producers, just like, MSG.

The supermarket peaches are crap, I won't buy them nor any of the produce for that matter. Maybe a watermelon.

Dark Leafy Green vegies are the way to go. Steaming over boiling and if you got Arthritis eat celery daily and it will improve.

Here's a short version that just caps what Ian lectures on in the previous videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back