Lfccccc - Liverpool vs Barsa - Champions leage 2019 -Semifinal

Fair play to the mickeys - what price would you have got on that bastard this morning?? Insane win, that is in footballing terms like getting 25,000x on Bonanza. Congats! Batshit, I cannot believe what I've just seen. Let's hope the Yiddos can do a job in Amsterdam tomorrow against Ajax and give us an all-English final! :thumbsup:

I think Shearer's involuntarily ejaculated. :eek::eek:

Happened only twice before, a European Cup semi being overturned after a 3-goal defeat first leg.

1986, Barcelona (tonight's victims ironically!) lost 3-0 to IFK Gothenburg and won home 3-0 and went through on penalties.

1971 Red Star Belgrade won 4-1 home and lost 3-0 away to Panathinaikos (who lost to Ajax in the final 2-0 with a Ari Haan goal included).

What a team we don’t give up we keep fighting can’t put into words the feeling right now. We were called bottlers and that we wouldn’t couldnt possibly overturn the lead well guys Anfield is a fortress and magic happens sorry to be corny I’m just so fucking happy right now
We could tell

hic :drink:

Fair play to the mickeys - what price would you have got on that bastard this morning?? Insane win, that is in footballing terms like getting 25,000x on Bonanza. Congats! Batshit, I cannot believe what I've just seen. Let's hope the Yiddos can do a job in Amsterdam tomorrow against Ajax and give us an all-English final! :thumbsup:

I think Shearer's involuntarily ejaculated. :eek::eek:
I reckon it will be Ajax

Haaaaaaa

haaaaaaa I’ve drank a bit too much voddy when the ref said five mins added time I went and done a walk round the garden I knew we were in the final when I heard cars beeping and people screaming

Yeah, that the normal car thieves plus fighting in the streets, back to the football. :laugh:

Jeez can’t believe it. I work late on a Tuesday and it had slipped my mind. Just got home and thought I wonder (not really expecting it in the slightest)

I am a Wolves fan but my Dad is life long Liverpool so I keep him informed as he is a bit here and there nowadays. He will be well chuffed.

Can’t imagine what it’s like when your team does this. I know the opposite feeling, F.A. Cup semi felt like I’d had my giblets removed unprofessionally.

Hope you win it and if City slip on Sunday that’s one game I won’t mind Wolves losing. First time I have said that in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back