Lfccccc - Liverpool vs Barsa - Champions leage 2019 -Semifinal

Luckyscouser45

Head honcho
MM
Just take a deep breath, put your hand over your face, peek through your fingers & re-read the thread. Hopefully you didn't make too much of a tit of yourself :laugh::p
Cringing I was certainly feeling the love last night!!! I’m literally like a walking skeleton right now though! :-/ and trying to book flights for Madrid such a rip off prices through roof so thinking to get a flight to some were else in Spain and get a train to Madrid :)

mack341

don't know if this is good or bad news for liverpool, spurs seem to have caused klopp's team a few problems in the recent past, hopefully kane will still be out??

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Both Liverpool and Spurs were unable to field their best strikers but in football determination is possibly even more important than quality. The desire to play in a CL Final was overwhelming for these guys. Well done!

bamberfishcake

MM
I'm Pompey so just pleased to see two English clubs in the final.....I have a great friend who is a Spurs fan but my Dad liked Liverpool and I like Klopp so I just hope it's a good game

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
I hear a few people are attributing spurs success to Harry Kane and his inspirational words at halftime. Given that they only get 15 minutes I find it hard to believe he managed to complete a sentence:p.

cncas2123

Meister Member
I think Spurs will be a much tougher opponent for Liverpool than Ajax would have been and the final has the makings of a real classic.
Interesting to see how the two English teams get on tonight and will be pretty ironic on the eve of brexit if it’s two all English finals

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
I am a huge PSV Eindhoven fan and we do not like Ajax that much but I felt for them yesterday.
That said, when 2-2 they had plenty of chances to score a third goal.
Sad to lose a spot in the final in the last seconds of the game.

But what a 2 semi finals we had, football history has been written this week.

Btw my brother put a tenner for 4-0 on Liverpool with BET365 and it paid something like 50/1 so he won like 500 quid, bastard! :D