Lfccccc - Liverpool vs Barsa - Champions leage 2019 -Semifinal

Luckyscouser45

Head honcho
MM
Fair play to the mickeys - what price would you have got on that bastard this morning?? Insane win, that is in footballing terms like getting 25,000x on Bonanza. Congats! Batshit, I cannot believe what I've just seen. Let's hope the Yiddos can do a job in Amsterdam tomorrow against Ajax and give us an all-English final! :thumbsup:

I think Shearer's involuntarily ejaculated. :eek::eek:
I reckon it will be Ajax

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Haaaaaaa

haaaaaaa I’ve drank a bit too much voddy when the ref said five mins added time I went and done a walk round the garden I knew we were in the final when I heard cars beeping and people screaming

Yeah, that the normal car thieves plus fighting in the streets, back to the football. :laugh:

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Jeez can’t believe it. I work late on a Tuesday and it had slipped my mind. Just got home and thought I wonder (not really expecting it in the slightest)

I am a Wolves fan but my Dad is life long Liverpool so I keep him informed as he is a bit here and there nowadays. He will be well chuffed.

Can’t imagine what it’s like when your team does this. I know the opposite feeling, F.A. Cup semi felt like I’d had my giblets removed unprofessionally.

Hope you win it and if City slip on Sunday that’s one game I won’t mind Wolves losing. First time I have said that in my life.

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Good morning and Congrats to all Liverpool Suporters, I'm a "fan" of Barcelona, but yesterday was Only One team Playing in Anfield : the "reds". Barcelona team has a lack of personality and only Messi is Really shining in this team, their style isn't the "autentic" style forged by Johan Cruyff and followed by Pep Guardiola. Some of the Sacred-cows are not in their best moment, some of them with more than 30 and with less ambition than years ago (except Messi, but he eats in other dish :p). Barça need a Deeply renewal from Players to Training Staff, Managers....

nikantw

Banned User
Happened only twice before, a European Cup semi being overturned after a 3-goal defeat first leg.

1986, Barcelona (tonight's victims ironically!) lost 3-0 to IFK Gothenburg and won home 3-0 and went through on penalties.

1971 Red Star Belgrade won 4-1 home and lost 3-0 away to Panathinaikos (who lost to Ajax in the final 2-0 with a Ari Haan goal included).

Funny how a dictatorship comes with great football achievements ;)

nikantw

Banned User
Good morning and Congrats to all Liverpool Suporters, I'm a "fan" of Barcelona, but yesterday was Only One team Playing in Anfield : the "reds". Barcelona team has a lack of personality and only Messi is Really shining in this team, their style isn't the "autentic" style forged by Johan Cruyff and followed by Pep Guardiola. Some of the Sacred-cows are not in their best moment, some of them with more than 30 and with less ambition than years ago (except Messi, but he eats in other dish :p). Barça need a Deeply renewal from Players to Training Staff, Managers....

Congrats to Liverpool for believing it and doing it.
That said this may have been the worst Barcelona's performance last 30 years. Really silly defending and unbelievable mistakes from everybody.
It was obvious from the last mins of the first leg that the god of football felt sorry for Liverpool, it should have been 4-0 and adios.

But this is one night. They easily won the championship after all. No matter how good the coach is, the players win or lose the game.
Barcelona just needs some new blood (from Ajax maybe? ;)).

bamberfishcake

MM

It's only one off day in what has still been a good season for results. I've only seen highlights of Barca so am no expert but the game last night was full of schoolboy errors from Barca....what was that fourth goal about? Goals like that are Sunday league fodder. Just an off night, for whatever reason they were played off the park.

I wonder when Luckyscouser will surface from her hangover?!

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
It's only one off day in what has still been a good season for results. I've only seen highlights of Barca so am no expert but the game last night was full of schoolboy errors from Barca....what was that fourth goal about? Goals like that are Sunday league fodder. Just an off night, for whatever reason they were played off the park.

I wonder when Luckyscouser will surface from her hangover?!
About last goal, just a Note:Arturo Vidal was the Mark from Divock Origi, he was replaced by Arturo Melo 10 Mins agoo... seems nobody managed this Def. Mark....

bamberfishcake

MM
About last goal, just a Note:Arturo Vidal was the Mark from Divock Origi, he was replaced by Arturo Melo 10 Mins agoo... seems nobody managed this Def. Mark....

Well spotted, managers error then I guess unless his instructions didn't get through, either way was a terrible goal to let in of such importance.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Vidal is one of the best defensive players in world football, you know you're in trouble when he has a shocker :eek2:

Chances are Barca took him off and put Arthur on to 'inspire' the crucial Away Goal :cool:

Marking is not his forté :D

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Guys I’ve just got home and no I haven’t been asleep :-0 send help
Just take a deep breath, put your hand over your face, peek through your fingers & re-read the thread. Hopefully you didn't make too much of a tit of yourself :laugh::p