Lfc lack of action in transfer window

pompey had some great [albeit past their prime players] kanu, yakubu and prosinecki spring to mind, and a player fantasy football managers never forget 'benjani'

Harry redknapp brought in more players than you can shake a stick at iirc
James in goal though - masterstroke. Even with that plastic side-parting he was sporting for a while

Redknapp signing D'Allessandro I couldn't believe, although on loan initially I think. Crazy stuff

That of course would be the dumbest ruling in the history of sport. All previous results had nothing to do with these 'events' and the season should just be shortened with a winner declared.

You don't just 'undo' all that went before. Plus MLB, NBA, NFL etc have all managed to survive shorter seasons, unbelievable I know

Watford 3-0 Liverpool did anyone put a bet on that?
It was 2-0 a second ago! Guess Liverpool will keep pushing forward and get picked off on the break

I did. On that game I mean. FFS. Shows how much I know about football. Or sports in general. I should keep playing slots.

I did. On that game I mean. FFS. Shows how much I know about football. Or sports in general. I should keep playing slots.
Ghost FC will join the Premier League next year, but are ex-spectred to get relegated

They are a great side for sure but the margin they lead the premiership by is a bit misleading I think. Every bit of luck going has gone their way this season just like it always did for Man Utd when they were at the top.

Don’t get me wrong they are deserved champions but the margin Flatters them Imo.

The man is not used to losing - Everyone does eventually though. Thankfully they have a good lead. Got it off their shoulders - Premier League, CL and FA Cup treble coming up.

Nate
I like Klopp. He's going to unleash fire and brimstone in that locker room

They are a great side for sure but the margin they lead the premiership by is a bit misleading I think. Every bit of luck going has gone their way this season just like it always did for Man Utd when they were at the top.

Don’t get me wrong they are deserved champions but the margin Flatters them Imo.

Look to be fair - you can only play who is put in front of you - nobody played with the heart of Watford in 44 Games.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back