Leo Vegas lie after lie after lie

merlinslair

Well the title says it all.really
so this is my reason for the title
i won.an amazing amount about 2 weeks ago now and as you do desided to withdraw
so I had 2 cards on my account one creditcard and my bankcard so desided.ro.send it all.to my bankcard I left feeling rather chuffed 4 days it say there didn't move puzzled I contacted them support assured me it was being sorted that day they had a back log so ok I thought great tad long but ok another day went by and they I noticed it had been all returns to my leovegas account
acording the leovegas it it had been won over 2 cards I had to decide it up between both(yes amazing and mad) so ok I said recommend what I need to do first so they said bankcard so.i sent £1300 to my bankcard and it the. Sat there for another few days I contacted them again and was told it been done there and then as.to.the issues whilst I was on the phone
ok cool I said and off I went thinking in about an hour or so it will show 24hours and still nothing went back again and for.lied again telling me it's being sorted again
well 3 days went by after the so called.we are.doing it now call it finally reached my bank so I proceeded to sort the next withdrawal to my creditcard after a call and am.email I was.told this extracted from email from a lady calling herself Rebecca
5days ago

Kindly follow the steps below:
  1. Request a withdrawal of £1300 back to 3***
  2. Contact us via LiveChat to have it approved immediately

So I set.this up did a live chat on that day was told it's being sorted straight away
thought great you see the words (immediately)
waited that day nothing gave it a other day NOTHING so.co texted them again to be told yes sorry it's being sorted out now Thought ok fair enough not happy

Gave it another day NOTHING again
so spoke to a a bloke calling himself Jeremy
was told this extracted minus the security parts

01:21:32)Jeremy: Thanks Mark - let me check your account for you now
(01:21:45)Mark: Ok
(01:24:38)Jeremy: bear with me Mark
(01:26:50)Jeremy: I've checked with the payments team and your withdrawal will be processed today Mark. It will be subject to the usual timeframes once processed
(01:29:16)Mark: Are you certain as I've now been waiting 2 weeks for this hole affair to be sorted out I was.sent and email saying it would be sorted out instantly days ago and wasn't after speaking to live chat and also getting an email from a lady called Rebecca it's just not on I have not also received any
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
an emails regarding these issues
(01:30:27)Mark: I know it's not your issue Jeremy but I've been patient and I've been lied to in writing by leovegas and on the phone and in live chat in this hole affair so I am.as.you may feel from my typing not a happy bunny
(01:31:53)Jeremy: completely understand your frustration Mark. I'm going to try and get this resolved for you now, but may take a little time.

Well.we are.now Into another new day and STILL it sits there pending
I am.annoyed baffled and not certain on next course of action as it just seems.neverending
i have more funds after this fiasco to send to my card as I've won a little.more
any ideas on help on this
just lie after lie after lie

Well the title says it all.really
so this is my reason for the title
i won.an amazing amount about 2 weeks ago now and as you do desided to withdraw
so I had 2 cards on my account one creditcard and my bankcard so desided.ro.send it all.to my bankcard I left feeling rather chuffed 4 days it say there didn't move puzzled I contacted them support assured me it was being sorted that day they had a back log so ok I thought great tad long but ok another day went by and they I noticed it had been all returns to my leovegas account
acording the leovegas it it had been won over 2 cards I had to decide it up between both(yes amazing and mad) so ok I said recommend what I need to do first so they said bankcard so.i sent £1300 to my bankcard and it the. Sat there for another few days I contacted them again and was told it been done there and then as.to.the issues whilst I was on the phone
ok cool I said and off I went thinking in about an hour or so it will show 24hours and still nothing went back again and for.lied again telling me it's being sorted again
well 3 days went by after the so called.we are.doing it now call it finally reached my bank so I proceeded to sort the next withdrawal to my creditcard after a call and am.email I was.told this extracted from email from a lady calling herself Rebecca
5days ago

Kindly follow the steps below:
  1. Request a withdrawal of £1300 back to 3***
  2. Contact us via LiveChat to have it approved immediately

So I set.this up did a live chat on that day was told it's being sorted straight away
thought great you see the words (immediately)
waited that day nothing gave it a other day NOTHING so.co texted them again to be told yes sorry it's being sorted out now Thought ok fair enough not happy

Gave it another day NOTHING again
so spoke to a a bloke calling himself Jeremy
was told this extracted minus the security parts

01:21:32)Jeremy: Thanks Mark - let me check your account for you now
(01:21:45)Mark: Ok
(01:24:38)Jeremy: bear with me Mark
(01:26:50)Jeremy: I've checked with the payments team and your withdrawal will be processed today Mark. It will be subject to the usual timeframes once processed
(01:29:16)Mark: Are you certain as I've now been waiting 2 weeks for this hole affair to be sorted out I was.sent and email saying it would be sorted out instantly days ago and wasn't after speaking to live chat and also getting an email from a lady called Rebecca it's just not on I have not also received any
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
an emails regarding these issues
(01:30:27)Mark: I know it's not your issue Jeremy but I've been patient and I've been lied to in writing by leovegas and on the phone and in live chat in this hole affair so I am.as.you may feel from my typing not a happy bunny
(01:31:53)Jeremy: completely understand your frustration Mark. I'm going to try and get this resolved for you now, but may take a little time.

Well.we are.now Into another new day and STILL it sits there pending
I am.annoyed baffled and not certain on next course of action as it just seems.neverending
i have more funds after this fiasco to send to my card as I've won a little.more
any ideas on help on this
just lie after lie after lie

Just a tip but if you type a ranting, rambling text chat to support they will be less inclined rather than more inclined to genuinely help you. Try the reverse and be as polite as possible - always works for me. Like you say, its not his issue.

Agree but he was the 4-5 person I has spoke to I was very short too the point on the others by this time I was just losing it and wanted to get every bit of.i do on the screen for further clarification and no excuses they where not aware or told

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back