Question Legacy of RA how much will this pay?

how is that going to pay?

• up to 10x

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • over 5000x monster win

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I posted some huge wins of this recently, all of those came from regular Free Spins - i did trigger that 50 spins Bonus as well, with a bonus buy, and with a top symbol (the grey bird or whatever it is) and it paid a very disappointing 200x or there and about. Just saying don't get your hopes up too much! Although seeing as you actually have a low symbol, the hit-rate may be a little higher than usual. Let's hope you do get a biggie and it will give you a few full screens :D

my first impresion when i got 6scatters was this going to be terrible bonus.this megaways games trolls u as much as they can - had 7 scatters in buffalo megaways,temple treasure and both paid less than 20x, so i put my vote for low pay

Played it a bit had about 15 bonus rounds 10 of them bought at .40 cent
Biggest win 90x the bet so none over the buy feature
Can see the potential but only once got premium symbol always J or Q :cool:
And all 15 were 10 spins

With Blueprint the win is already predetermined and hopefully it's not been ruined for you with a balance update when you log in, this has been known to happen.

Most I've had is a 15 spin start and it only paid 30x and I had 9's , not necessarily a good thing as the slot usually only drops 3 or 4 oaks of the expanding symbol if any and pays crap.

But hopefully you get a few 6 oaks and win >1000

so it pays 880x and total of 60spins,not bad but could be higher

That's not bad at all, could have been a lot worse. I've had a five scatter trigger that paid 20x. It's actually a great slot, but I'm yet to get a picture symbol in FS, all feckin nines and tens.

Yeah, consider yourself lucky bud:)

I happen to be playing as well, (couple of hours) and i got 3 lots of 5 scatters in that time...pretty large number i.m.o. - maybe it's not that hard to get.
One was with Blue Scarabs, so huge potential, paid 300x bet..One was with Aces, which was about 140x, and the third one was in between, with 9's and also was around 100x..

So i'm guessing the 5scatter average is below 250x
880x is definitely above average :cool:

Are you guys buying your bonuses or playing for them?
I really like the bonuses and gameplay in alot of the blueprint megaways slots, but i haaaaate buying bonuses.
And usually they are so dang hard to land (i guess to make you buy them) when theres a buy bonus function.

Ive only had two bonuses so far in legacy of ra megaways, and it has cost me a pretty penny to land them.

I really like the bonuses and gameplay in alot of the blueprint megaways slots, but i haaaaate buying bonuses.
And usually they are so dang hard to land (i guess to make you buy them) when theres a buy bonus function.

Ive only had two bonuses so far in legacy of ra megaways, and it has cost me a pretty penny to land them.

I did it twice since it appeared in 2017. The first time It wasn't nice (White Rabbit), but the second time (Buffalo Rising) it wasn't that bad.

blueprints wont give u a bonus sooner than bonanza if u can buy them.genie jacpots its the only one I do base game as it paid my 2twice over 1000x

In the UK, most sites force you to play for the bonus as they remove the buy function (Sky Vegas, Paddy Power to name but two). Makes some of the blueprint games unplayable as the bonus barely ever lands on them. I remember going something stupid like 800 spins on Buffalo Rising and I gave up with trying to naturally hit the bonus on that temple game!

Had a 6 scatter trigger on this myself... one of the premiums. It paid 78x. The most boring 50 spins I've ever witnessed. Nothing hit. So 800x seems pretty okay to me :p

I usually give these slots a few spins to see how it goes, and if it looks like it's going to eat my balance I just buy the feature instead as it's unlikely I'll get one within a 100x anyway. Then there's Extra Chilli where I've just given up playing the damn game... can't even remember the last time it gave me a feature for less than 50x, so what's the point in playing it then? Buy a few, get paid or get out. Not really playing slots at that point though are you ...

I can't see a specific thread for this slot so I'll vent here.

500 spins no bonus.. £52 balance remaining feature bought at £10 x5 and all paid RANDOMLY between £1.60 and £1.80, on a mixture of low and high paying symbols.
Every bonus I play on this follows the same pattern between 7 and 9 dead spins dependant on the symbol value. Winning spins are nearly always 3 oak <100 ways so basically 10-20 bet.

It doesn't even try to disguise that its's all predetermined, limiting pays garbage.
High paying or low paying symbol, 100 000 ways or 100 ways it will gladly fuck you over to pay a bonus of 10-20x, glorified eye candy and nothing more.
1 good bonus out of 99 bad does not make a good slot!

Sticking with the thread them, I've never had anymore than 3 scatters on this in over 50 bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back