Left scratching my head with Guts

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
I just went to log into my account at Guts and it says blocked so I go to live chat and she says I can’t give you any information but it’s something to do with bonus terms and conditions. Apart from the welcome bonus I don’t remember having any other sort from Guts. Apparently it’s a management decision and can’t be reopened. I can send an email to Guts support if I wish. Personally I think it’s pretty bad form if they can’t email me with an explanation as to why it’s been closed. I have always played in good faith and have never deposited more than £20 at a time there so if I have done something wrong it’s been a complete accident and I would like to know what it is and at least have the chance to avoid it happening somewhere else. I feel like I have been sent to Coventry without a having a trial.

theapple

i had my Guts acc closed like that a few years ago. Out of blue i couldnt login, so i contacted support and they were like... oops and reopened it for me. A couple of months later it happened again. I havent bothered trying to sort it out again and figured im better off playing elsewhere :p

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Well I have had verification from the rep that my account is closed full stop. Reason given I MAY have breached rule 13.4 in their terms and conditions. It doesn’t actually state clearly what that rule is. Imo it’s open to interpretation. When I asked the rep to be a little more detailed and informative they said they don’t have access to that kind of information.:confused:

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
That's not a rule you can breach, but just something they can use if they don't want you as a customer.

It's odd that they can't tell you why though. Do you only play when you get a bonus?

dionysus

can turn wine into water
CAG
MM
the rep was in less than an hour ago - perhaps pm and flag them to this thread, even if for no more than 'i have pmed you'

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
I don't think some reps have as much influence as we're led to believe

Seems like a case of either bonus usage as mentioned, or not liking your deposit ratio :D

dionysus

can turn wine into water
CAG
MM
I don't think some reps have as much influence as we're led to believe
I think it's a bit of a grab-bag; some have full autonomy to make changes and access accts, and some are merely glorified CSR with 0 access to accts or the backend and merey liase with upper mngment, which makes sense
I find it best to build a rapport with your acct manager whenever able

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
That's not a rule you can breach, but just something they can use if they don't want you as a customer.

It's odd that they can't tell you why though. Do you only play when you get a bonus?
No apart from the welcome bonus I am sure I have never had 1. I don’t think I have ever deposited more than £20 in one go and I have never won anything significant. I am totally bewildered by the whole event.

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
No apart from the welcome bonus I am sure I have never had 1. I don’t think I have ever deposited more than £20 in one go and I have never won anything significant. I am totally bewildered by the whole event.
...and no rude comments to support about them having low rtp or games being rigged? :D

It's a bit sad when things like that happen and we don't know why. What have we done? There is a reason but if you've never had any trouble with them then I understand why you're puzzled.
Probably not much you can do though but stick to those that appreciate your money.