Leap Year

harrys99

Dormant account
Any meister members who have the unique privelege of being born on February 29th certainly deserve special attention today:)

Wishing Good Luck to all today!

What I dont get is why they have the leap year day at the end of February. Why not add it to June so we get an extra day of summer instead? :eek::thumbsup::cool:

Also... I pointed out to the boss that becuase we're on salary that means we're working the day for free. He replied 'No, every other year you work one day less' . Cant argue with logic like that . :p

My girlfriend sh*t me up this morning by texting me saying "Honey, its the 29th of February, you know what that means". For those that don't know its the supposedly the only day where it is accepted that a woman can propose to a man. Luckily she followed up with a "only joking" text.

TFFT!

My girlfriend sh*t me up this morning by texting me saying "Honey, its the 29th of February, you know what that means". For those that don't know its the supposedly the only day where it is accepted that a woman can propose to a man. Luckily she followed up with a "only joking" text.

TFFT!

Haha! I'll have to spread the word to all the ladies I know that are waiting for the man to pop the question. :)

I asked my husband to marry me. We got married in 2005 at the age of 19! To this day he still says that he wishes he could have done the whole traditional proposal thing.

This May we will be celebrating our 11th "anniversary' of being together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back