Latest MG update annoyance

AudiManinBoro

Ueber Meister
One thing I have noticed with the latest Mg update is that now you cannot choose between switching fast spin on or off during autoplay which i dont know if anyone else agrees or not but is pretty dammned annoying lol To me anyways. Not sure if this is deliberate or by design but i hope the next update fixes it :mad:

One thing I have noticed with the latest Mg update is that now you cannot choose between switching fast spin on or off during autoplay which i dont know if anyone else agrees or not but is pretty dammned annoying lol To me anyways. Not sure if this is deliberate or by design but i hope the next update fixes it :mad:
Yup - I noticed that too and agree it is very annoying :mad:
I sometimes like to 'quick spin' until I hit the feature & then slow it down.
Other times I start slow and then speed it up when I get bored! :p
What I fail to understand is why 'fix something which isn't broken' when there are far more important glitches in need of attention.

The other thing they have done is correct the 'longer spin excitement' when going for 3 scatters; before if you got scatters on say R1 & R2 you got a long spin on R3, but then R4 & R5 were short - now you get long spins on all of them.

Oh well, at least they are re-visiting some old issues at last, which is a good sign IMO. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back