Late Night Munchies anyone?

P.V.

Dormant Account
webmeister
My preferred late night munchies is either State Fair Corn Dogs, or TombStone Pizza!

The Corn Dogs are better than going to an actual fair and getting a Corn Dog.

Tombstone supreme pizza is a great late night snack too.

Anyone else get the munchies before bedtime? If so what's your craving?

I'm not much of one to eat late.... except maybe on a Sat. night when I'm up later than usual watching college football.... then -- (depending on whether I'm craving sweet or salty) -- it's either popcorn (with drizzled butter of course), or a Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut (Almond) granola bar.

Oh i LOooOOve corn dogs, when i lived in Japan and USA, i eat it alot but here in scandinavia they dont usually have so much options...

but im actually chef so i make alot of diffrent dishes. for the snack i go for maybe calamari with fresh lemon and some marinara sauce :D

Choc Mint icecream with peanut butter
M&Ms with Jelly beans or some good ol crackers with sharp bitey cheese with salami / cabanossi
Potato wedges with sweet chilli sauce

Acckkkkk My "time" clock is screwed up LOL After working overnights for 10 years I'm prone to eat my main meal around 2-3 am. I usually sleep between 6pm and 9-10 pm then have cereal when I get up.

I'm not too much of a "junk" food eater as most contains high levels of salt, and I really don't care for the taste of salt. I may indulge in a candy bar on occassion (dark chocolate is my fav), but a candy bar will last me a week. Then I'm good for a few months LOL If I do have a midday snack it's usually plain popcorn or graham crackers. I know, ewwwwww LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back