Lapilanders €30K winnings? Not so fast!

Blippi123

Newbie member
PABnononaccred
Be careful, they can confscate all wins and deposits at least for evobet.com and other sister sites..at least you have MGA..evobet has antillephone total crap..3600usd stuck at evobet...my accuser is also my judge how ironic..im verified TWICE but accused of VPN..sent them all evidence refuting this and they remain silent

Blippi123

Newbie member
PABnononaccred
Im so sorry. You need a miracle. By experience and after reading all reviews and complaints against this company it will take a miracle to pay you. It was a mistake to announce it here that you used vpn and they may use it against you unfortunately. I really hope MGA will side with you on this as I am battling the same issue but in my case i dont have VPN, i just visited a nearby hotel in the same city and they accused me of VPN.

12.10 Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance (winnings and deposits) in your betting account, to terminate the Agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the Services or deactivate your account if:

i) we identify you have disguised, or interfered, or taken steps to disguise or interfere, in any way with the IP address of any Device used to access our Site (such as using a Virtual Private Network “VPN”)