Land based NetEnt @ William Hill shops

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM
They will all take all your money in the end bud, thats what slots do. Just some give you a chance to have nights where you win decent along the way. Koi Princess is designed to basically never give you a chance of winning big (nicknamed net ent variance on here)

However they do have some good slots, dont get me wrong.

From Netents newer range try Creature from the black lagoon and SteamTower

Or from their back catalogue the all time greatest slot ever, Dead or Alive

Cheers.

What I should have said was it took all my money very quickly even at 40 cents a spin. I'm not a fan of dead or alive. But I do see all the big winner screenshots. I will try black lagoon. Steamtower I like. I haven't won big on any netent games yet. So.....

citizenx

Non-Gambler
Twin spin a very good fit for fobts I think, good choice from net ent.

Koi Princess is in my opinion an awful slot no matter where it is.

I suspect twin spin will do ok in the long run on those machines.

I wouldn't ordinarily play Koi but occasionally I'll play out the last few quid in my account on it. Surprising how often that boosts the balance to an amount to withdraw.

Happened last night at Guts. £5 became £38 within a few mins. Deposit back + small profit. All goes back in the pot for another session.

Vicky

Dormant account
I wouldn't ordinarily play Koi but occasionally I'll play out the last few quid in my account on it. Surprising how often that boosts the balance to an amount to withdraw.

Happened last night at Guts. £5 became £38 within a few mins. Deposit back + small profit. All goes back in the pot for another session.
Why do you say Koi is awful?

ricky

Experienced Member
i definitely want jack hammmer or a comicy slot , but then again that could be said to be appealing to kids