Question Ladbrokes

I was a noob but I had a bad experience of taking a bonus every day and failing but maybe I left a few pence in each time . Anyway one day I deposited again with a bonus and I won quite big from £50 up to £2k or something . So I went to withdraw and noticed I wasn't able and so I asked CS how much wagering was left and it was £10000s because every bonus I had ever taken had WR left and they were all queued up !! I don't know if I could have forfeited the old ones or not . As I said I was pretty new to bonuses so I didn't really know what was going on . Somehow I eventually managed to withdraw £2500 and they asked KYC which took a week to process . I even went to the local shop since they know me there and I had my ID and obvioulsy over 18 etc They rang the customer support people but they couldn't do much to speed up the process . Overall I wasn't super impressed but they're probably fine and trustworthy at least

Do they still do the card like coral?? If you win than you can go to the bookie and withdraw the cash :D or visa virsa,

They can be trusted as one of the oldest beting company's going, I suppose they will not be like they used to and sold of to some tycoon living in tax free land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back