Ladbrokes Payout time

nelsnik

MM
Hi all,
today i managed to win 3 spins from the daily wheel and hit total win of 54GBP wager free, i made a withdrawal directly to my skrill after that, does anyone have experience what there average processing time is of skrill withdrawals? there website tells me up to 8hours but its additional on there own internal processing time.

bamberfishcake

Experienced Member
MM
And there was me thinking this thread was the comeuppance they deserved and they were finally paying off the RTP fiasco.

Guess that one is still being arranged because of the amount of work involved paying everyone back.

bamberfishcake

Experienced Member
MM
did they become so badly? ☹
In short, they changed their slots to lower paying versions then failed to tell their customers. They were told and seemingly turned a blind eye for a month or two.

Thought the thread might have been about that but this makes much more sense :)

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
And there was me thinking this thread was the comeuppance they deserved and they were finally paying off the RTP fiasco.

Guess that one is still being arranged because of the amount of work involved paying everyone back.
Apparently they paid everyone back who was entitled to it, so I asked what my RTP was over the time period and they said they didn't know. I asked how they knew I wasn't entitled to a refund if they didn't have my RTP for the period in question and they didn't reply.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
What’s will hill just out of interest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)