1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice

Poll:Best Screenshot of the Month?



Candidates Revealed...Cast your vote!.
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Question Ladbrokes Adventure coins

Discussion in 'Online Casinos' started by Louforbes85, Jul 8, 2017.

    Jul 8, 2017
  1. Louforbes85

    Louforbes85 Experienced Member

    Location:
    Uk
    Hi guys,

    This is really starting to piss me off so would appreciate your thoughts!

    I usually trade my adventure coins in for free spins, it's meant to be "random" up to 10 spins but I think it's fixed!

    I've never had more than 5 spins mostly I get 4!

    I've mentioned it to them before but obviously it's just my bad luck - ha!

    What do you think? Anyone else receive more?

    Thanks
    Lou

    Eta - today 4 spins, 10 june 4 spins, 8 june 4 spins twice, 15 may 4 spins, 31 march 5 spins, 19 march 4 spins, 11 feb 4 spins, 5 jan 5 spins
     
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. Jul 13, 2017
  3. spintee

    spintee Meister Member webby mm2

    Occupation:
    gambler :)
    Location:
    Northants
    Sorry can not help as not play there no more (rarely)

    But it reminds me of Rizk casino and there wheel of rizk, 5 poxy spins 98% of the time and the other 2% double chips for an hour

    what casino should do is ave an actual live wheel
     

Share This Page