Kudos to Club World

anniemac

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
MM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Club World. I received a very nice birthday bonus, had a great time playing and managed a cashout. Made the cashout last night around 11:30pm CST and it was in my QT account this morning. Outstanding service. So again, thanks Club World.

RobWin

closed account
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Club World. I received a very nice birthday bonus, had a great time playing and managed a cashout. Made the cashout last night around 11:30pm CST and it was in my QT account this morning. Outstanding service. So again, thanks Club World.

So I take it that they finally sent you a CD? :thumbsup:

Oh, Happy belated Birthday by the way.. :)
____
____

lauram

Dormant account

Way to go. They are one great group. I also found on my birthday a nice chip in my account. And I must say I cashed out with it also. I have noticed a big change in their payout times. Unless you cash out on a saturday night, then you wait till monday am. Ortherwise my payments from them have been in the 12 hour period.

anniemac

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
MM
Yup, Rob. Sent me a CD via Federal Express. I think I posted on my thread about it. All is working fine now. :D