King Solomon

Stanford

Dormant account
I signed up via the CasinoMeisters link.

This casino allows roulette for the bonus. Kudos for that - KK has been wanting to play a bit of roulette.

It doesn't allow Craps, baccaret, and war before meeting the required wagering - not sure of that logic but ok. Some games (BJ and 3 Card poker) have double the normal wager requirements.

I got a 120% match but busted out early.

I would not mind playing here again. Does anyone know if the wagering requirements carryover?

Stanford.
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Stanford,

You should be able to go into the Cashier portion of the software and see if they're still holding you to any WR.

From my play with them (though it's been a while), the WR for whatever coupon you redeemed disappear if you bust out. :thumbsup:
 

Wagerjunction

Dormant account
WR not carried over

Hello Guys


I can tell you that the WR ends and is not carried over.The logic behind the ruling for play on Craps Baccarat and War is a bit of a mystery to me as well but that is what our partners have decided.I hope that there is some logic as to why that is the case.

Have a great day and i will speak to you soon.

I can tell you that the Casinos are working on a Meister Special for all clients that come from this particular board,so keep a look out in your mail.

Best Regards
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
GrandAcesGeisha said:
I can tell you that the Casinos are working on a Meister Special for all clients that come from this particular board,so keep a look out in your mail.
Thanks! I'll be looking out for that then!

I will also be looking forward to some Roulette action like Stanford says, as I haven't joined up with this casino yet! :D

I would love to play more Roulette online, but the main thing that puts me off (believe it or not) is the minimum chip size of $1! It doesn't sound much, but to cover a reasonable amount of numbers I could soon be betting $10 - $15 per spin = too much (as the starting level) for my liking!
The last two times I played on a video machine in a bookies, I trebbled my money, but that was with 25p chips. Does anyone know of any online casino that has 25c or 50c roulette chips??
KK.
 

universexf6

Dormant account
King Solomon is very recommendable like Meister says. I only deposited there about 1,000 but they suddenly gave me some hundred doller bonus and that is not only once. Also they said they are going to give me something in Chrsitmas. Their support is very good. I highly recommend this casino.
 

Stanford

Dormant account
universexf6 said:
Their support is very good. I highly recommend this casino.
I tried there support on the chat. Very quick and very helpful.

When the coupon is clicked is says required play is 4,000% of the deposit. Sounds like more than 20 times the bonus and deposit when they say it that way.

Hey, KK I did the roulette at this place and increased my session stake by a factor of 20. Wonder why more casinos don't allow roulette?

Good place.

Stanford
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
DrNo888 said:
Hmm...I see that at least their webmaster cant spell!

100 Hands Vedio Poker??
Or was it 100 Hands voodoo poker? Argh,I must be seeing things.
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
GrandAcesGeisha said:
Hello Guys


I can tell you that the WR ends and is not carried over.The logic behind the ruling for play on Craps Baccarat and War is a bit of a mystery to me as well but that is what our partners have decided.I hope that there is some logic as to why that is the case.

Have a great day and i will speak to you soon.

I can tell you that the Casinos are working on a Meister Special for all clients that come from this particular board,so keep a look out in your mail.

Best Regards
Hi GAG,

This is probably an area where many casinos should look into. Placing low-risk bets simultaneously on red/black or odd/even (roulette),pass/dont pass (craps) and banker/player(baccarat) should be prohibited but if suppose I just bet on player in baccarat,this is a risk and the casino should welcome this with open arms. The same applies for war,where the house has a huge house edge with no room for even ties to meet the WRs. If the WRs alllow wagering on these,I think there would be more players willing to take a flutter on casino bonuses than just slots,which become damn boring if used to meet WRs.
 

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
chuchu59 said:
Hi GAG,

This is probably an area where many casinos should look into. Placing low-risk bets simultaneously on red/black or odd/even (roulette),pass/dont pass (craps) and banker/player(baccarat) should be prohibited but if suppose I just bet on player in baccarat,this is a risk and the casino should welcome this with open arms. The same applies for war,where the house has a huge house edge with no room for even ties to meet the WRs. If the WRs alllow wagering on these,I think there would be more players willing to take a flutter on casino bonuses than just slots,which become damn boring if used to meet WRs.
As I noted in another post in response to Virtual Ted, betting simultaneously on red/black or odd/even in roulette is one of the highest risk bets you can make at an RTG casino. It carries the same house advantage as any bet on the roulette table. 5.28% for American (0/00) and 2.64% for European (0). It baffles me as to why any RTG casino would disallow these so called "risk free" bets. Allowing customers to clear a bonus at a .57% HA game (Blackjack), but not at a 5.28% HA game is insane.
 

paul1

Dormant account
bpb said:
As I noted in another post in response to Virtual Ted, betting simultaneously on red/black or odd/even in roulette is one of the highest risk bets you can make at an RTG casino. It carries the same house advantage as any bet on the roulette table. 5.28% for American (0/00) and 2.64% for European (0). It baffles me as to why any RTG casino would disallow these so called "risk free" bets. Allowing customers to clear a bonus at a .57% HA game (Blackjack), but not at a 5.28% HA game is insane.
I have always been confused about this also. You're right, it is insane. Perhaps this just shows how little understanding about math and gambling some of the casino operators have. This, I think, is further evidenced by how they were "giving away the store" a few years ago. :confused:
 
Top