King of Slots

LOL, thanks for stealing 2 minutes of my life. I'd be super pissed if I got that free spins result on Jack Hammer/King of Slots. Do you really think this small win had the need for its own thread?

Edit: I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Lol I think "little win" is the correct choice of words here ha ... but 30 times your bet is 30 times your bet (suppose) :cool:

LOL, thanks for stealing 2 minutes of my life. I'd be super pissed if I got that free spins result on Jack Hammer/King of Slots. Do you really think this small win had the need for its own thread?

Edit: I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Sure seems that way......... I hope you went back to sleep, or at least to bed and got up on the other side

Ouchy!

I hate this slot, one of the worst I have ever played. At least on Jack Hammer 2 you have an extra wild during free spins. On this spin you get nothing except x3, which doesn't help since you rarely win.

I remember winning 20 free spins (6 scatters) with 3.75 bet and won 29 euro. This after 2 features with 10 free spins each that also gave nothing. It must be one of the tightest slots ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back