kids got to love them lol

kauphy

Meister Member
thought i would start a thread that would maybe spead a smile with the things kids say.

my oldest daughter was talking to her 4 year old sister the other night and here is how it went.

Ally Cole Shyann!
Hot Cheetos are not good for dinner!
Her response to me was:
"Yes they are! They are hot for your tummy!"
Love you sissy ♥ Hehe.

o.k heres anoughter one for ya.

lly Cole Shyann: "Ally, I wasn't sposed to make you pwomise but I did anyway...
I just smiled at her....
Shyann: *Big smile* "Do you till pwomise Ally?!
Haha...
Mom told you NOT to ask me to promise about getting you balloons Shyann...
...Now let's go get you some!

and one more.

Mom: "Hopefully the kids won't drink because their father and I don't do it."
Shyann: "But I like drinking! I like to drink when daddy gives me chocolate milk."
Hehe.
You silly woman.

o.k guys lets hear what your kids or g-kids or any of the kids you know have to say about life.

lets start a smile that won,t stop.:D

My 7 year old son was sitting on the couch with his brother and sisters when 2 neighborhood cats come up to the door. My 8 year old says

"Daddy, please can we keep them?"

My 7 year old replies

"No, are you crazy, we already have two babies!"

LOL...I have 2 younger children 1 and 2 years old....

Yesterday was the birthday of my Great Niece.

My niece, (and aunt to my great niece) was there.

Later that evening, my niece turned to me and asked.... "What's the date today"
:lolup:

The REALLY funny thing is that last September, my niece turned 21!

:lolup::lolup:

P.S. She IS blonde though;)

My youngest grandson came out of his room screaming. I asked him what he was screaming for...
"Grammy, I had a scary thought."
"What was that?"
"I'm scared I'm gonna grow up to look like my dad!":lolup:

My oldest grandson called one Sunday night and left a message on my answering machine...

"grammy, I need you to call me as soon as you get this. I need help with my homework and since you are the oldest person I know, I figured you'd know all the answers.":eek:

I don't have any kids, but my roomie in Phoenix had 4 - his oldest daughter is lactose intolerant and this one day we took them all out for breakfast. The youngest (Carlos) was about 6 and Ari (the sister) was about 14 or 15.

So the kids order their food and something to drink, either OJ or milk, the waitress takes Ari's order and says "What would you like to drink? Milk?" And Carlos pipes up at the top of his lungs....

"Oh no she can't. She's LACTATING!"

My youngest grandson came out of his room screaming. I asked him what he was screaming for...
"Grammy, I had a scary thought."
"What was that?"
"I'm scared I'm gonna grow up to look like my dad!":lolup:

My oldest grandson called one Sunday night and left a message on my answering machine...

"grammy, I need you to call me as soon as you get this. I need help with my homework and since you are the oldest person I know, I figured you'd know all the answers.":eek:

:lolup: now thats funny.:D

I don't have any kids, but my roomie in Phoenix had 4 - his oldest daughter is lactose intolerant and this one day we took them all out for breakfast. The youngest (Carlos) was about 6 and Ari (the sister) was about 14 or 15.

So the kids order their food and something to drink, either OJ or milk, the waitress takes Ari's order and says "What would you like to drink? Milk?" And Carlos pipes up at the top of his lungs....

"Oh no she can't. She's LACTATING!"

:lolup::D

There was this lady who had a sister, the sister was pregnant and had a little boy. The little boy liked to put his head on mom's tummy and talk to the baby. One day he did it to the aunt, the aunt said, "No honey, I'm not having a baby, I'm just fat."

So, you guessed it - after that the kid would say to all his mom's female friends, "Are you going to have a baby? Or are you just fat?" :p

There was this lady who had a sister, the sister was pregnant and had a little boy. The little boy liked to put his head on mom's tummy and talk to the baby. One day he did it to the aunt, the aunt said, "No honey, I'm not having a baby, I'm just fat."

My 7 year old did just that on Thanksgiving. My mother in law came over with her friend who is very overweight for Thankgiving dinner, and my son walked up to her and said "How many babies do you got in there?" :eek: I was so embarrassed, and had to walk into the other room.

My daughter was 9 and my son was 7. My daughter had the "sex" education talk in gym class that morning. We were in the car coming home from a sporting event when my daughter asks:

daughter: "Mom, do all girls get a period?"
me: "Yes honey, all girls will get a period."

Now, my son who didn't want to be left out or outdone by his sister blurts out:
"MOM, if she gets a period, what do I get? An EXCLAMATION point????"

I almost crashed the car I started laughing so hard. Of course, my laughter hurt his feelings, so I had to reassure him he most definitely would get an exclamation point....

What a great thread!

My gorgeous oldest daughter Liv(16) & I were grocery shopping in a local market. It was apparent the cashier was flirting with her. She knew him from High School. I thought it was cute and mentioned the scene on our way out the door.

Me:"Hey, Liv that boy was kind of cute and he was trying to talk to you."

Liv: (teenage rolling eyes) "I know Mom! Geez! I'm not interested."

Me:"You'll never get a date with an attitude like that. You have to give a guy a chance."

Liv:"Look, Mom, when I finally date a guy, I want him to have money to take me places & do things."

Me:"That's a rotten attitude. You never know when you may meet a guy & just fall head over heels regardless of money. I married Daddy for love!"

Liv: "Obviously!"

The guy behind us busted out laughing! Ahhh Teenagers! Such cynics!;)

Christine

Last edited:

My gorgeous oldest daughter Liv(16) & I were grocery shopping in a local market. It was apparent the cashier was flirting with her. She knew him from High School. I thought it was cute and mentioned the scene on our way out the door.

Me:"Hey, Liv that boy was kind of cute and he was trying to talk to you."

Liv: (teenage rolling eyes) "I know Mom! Geez! I'm not interested."

Me:"You'll never get a date with an attitude like that. You have to give a guy a chance."

Liv:"Look, Mom, when I finally date a guy, I want him to have money to take me places & do things."

Me:"That's a rotten attitude. You never know when you may meet a guy & just fall head over heels regardless of money. I married Daddy for love!"

Liv: "Obviously!"

The guy behind us busted out laughing! Ahhh Teenagers! Such cynics!;)

Christine

rotflmao:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back