kakata

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
So what is up with letting trolls and shills run rampant around here and then totally banning a long time great member like kakata? No warning, no cooling off period, just ban him for such a minor transgression... That is total bull shit Max.

Now you can ban me too for my potty mouth... :mad:

i agree max, kakata needs one more chance as i feel i.m.o he is a long time member here and is not worthy of this total ban, everyone of us on here has said things we wish we could take back, please give kakata another break, atleast do it for the long time members here who miss him and consider him a friend...............best regards,....laurie

alot of us wanted you back tim after you had been banned, so why not kakata too? im hoping you were just joking tim:confused:............................laurie......never mind, tim answered for me!!

Just a lame attempt at some humor because my past is so jaded. Of course I was kidding! Or attempting to!

It can be difficult to offer an honest opinion without stepping over the mark sometime. I did see kakata's post but I know thats not the norm from him. I think he let frustration get the better of him that night

I miss Giovanni as well. I thought it was a cool off, he was really permanently banned? I agree with the others as well, he should be given another chance

I agree.
And lets not forget Inspin who was banned at the same time - for a much milder offence IMO.

I asked Max at the time (by posting in the thread) how long the bans were, expecting them to be 1 week, or maybe 2 at most, but he never replied.

Nothing personal against Max, but I'm sure Bryan wouldn't have been so harsh if he wasn't away dealing with his own serious personal stuff at the time.

So the campaign's started - Free the 3Dice 2!
;)

Last edited:
He had a moment of honesty and openess just like we all do from time to time including Max ~! I liked the man for his openess, that is what made his post so great to read. I would guess after this boot, he will not come back out of pride. I hope that is not the case, he does great things for many people.

I BEEN THERE

Permanent?:what::what:

Ahhhh........that doesn't seem fair. We all know he went a bit over the line at times.......but most of us have at one time or another. I miss him.........loved his humor.
Let him come back...........please Max!

Both Cynthia and I miss him. He just had a bad day or week and his posts were probably over the line but not heinous. Whadda ya say Max, let our italian friend back?

edit: Ah, just read the muppet's post. Good news indeed!

Last edited:
It's not a total ban - he's back in 13 days and 8 hours :thumbsup:

Actually sod it - he's had 2 weeks - I just lifted it. I'm sure Max won't mind - it was his first infraction after all :)

Both Cynthia and I miss him. He just had a bad day or week and his posts were probably over the line but not heinous. Whadda ya say Max, let our italian friend back?

edit: Ah, just read the muppet's post. Good news indeed!

Blimey - you two out of bed already? :D

email in from kakata

Kakata‏
Sent: Mon 8/25/08 2:11 PM
To: laurie

Hi Laurie.
In case I should decide to marry again ( very unlikely though)
you will be my first choice.....lol well you have always been my first choice.
Love
Giovanni
PS
say thank you for me to LOTSO,(if you can PM him) who I never had a close friendship as I use to have with you ladyes....still it was very nice from him.I was moved. .............................eat your heart out ladies:D.j/k..guess he would say that to all the girls;)........................laurie........p.s hope its o.k to share this email with you all, kakata wont mind?

Sure hope me fellow members don't mind..................we luv ya muppet!:thumbsup::notworthy

maxd.......we luv ya as well............:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back